McGregor in dark mental place following Makhachev title victory, looks rough

Conor first rape charge happened weeks after Khabib destroyed him on 6 October 2018. No doubt the loss was extremely taxing on him emotionally.

Mentally ill = fat, drunk, and high

The tweets have to be from losing a loved one or something pretty serious. I hope he’s not really saying that over the title fight.

1 Like

Conor’s suicidal tweet is regarding one his several sexual assaults, but we know all that started happening after he lost to Khabib.

1 Like

I’d rather be Conor McGregor than Jewish

My condolences on you being Jewish but you should aim higher than wanting to be McGregor.

2 Likes

Love seeing little Muslim fanboys play grabass. Little faggits

Guy was left on the floor threatening Porier’s family. He hasn’t beaten anyone good in many years.
He needs to box one of the Paul brothers or get bit parts in the next Bruce Willis or John Travolta movie.
He’s been done as a fighter for nearly a decade. He had a short but great run at 145. That’s his legacy in the cage

3 Likes

Twitter needs disappearing tweets. Like disappearing messages on WhatsApp. Something that stays up an hour and then goes away. Jon Jones and Conor could really use it.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Conor is a good lad who has made some mistakes along the way. Who hasn’t

News - Conor McGregor reportedly buying pub he punched old man in | Sherdog  Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

2 Likes

Let him who never raped a handful of women and never punched old people cast the first stone at the poor lad.

6 Likes

Cormier, is that you?

I haven’t seen a dagastani dick sucking like this since Khabib left

2 Likes

He has enough money to support his offspring for generations and two beautiful children. It’s like “Move on brother you won!!!”

1 Like

Then don’t be a disrespectful dickhead in the first place

1 Like

Every time I critique connor I get “u love
Muslims” or that I’m a hater.
I like conor. He’s a legend, he was world champ. He changed the sport.
His legacy is huge.
I WANT him to win.
I want to be wrong,
But he’s clearly not near the level of a Dustin.
He can still beat cerrone who are faded and the right style for him.
The last time he beat a top 10 fighter was many years ago,
Many pounds ago, much much alcohol and drugs.
I mean this as a conor fan.
He just isn’t good anymore. He hasn’t been in many years.
What is the evidence to contradict this?
Can any of u concoct an evidence based claim that conor is near the top 25 let alone the top 10?
I offer that the last time conor beat a top fighter at the top of his game was actually aldo.
Yea he beat Nate but Nate was years passed being a top guy.
He beat Eddie but Eddie was champ like bisping was champ.
He was borderline top 10 then and that was 6 years ago.
Or I just wanna suck Muslim dicks. Take your pick

3 Likes
2 Likes

haha point 4 was a nice addition to an otherwise serious post

What must really get to McGregor is that Khabib completely ignores him, like he does not even exist. Khabib is truly strong and does not play into the nonsense.

Conor has money, but so does Khabib. But unlike Conor, Khabib has a community and purpose.

4 Likes