McGregor is featherweight Dan Hardy

Conor's run has been more dominant and impressive than Hardy's. That being said, I'd be pretty damn surprised if he came away without a loss if he had to face the Top 3 guys in the division: Aldo, Mendes, and Edgar.

GSP didn't even put a scratch on Hardy if I remember correctly, that is impressive in itself.

Dan Hardy is tops in my books.

Conor has been a much needed shot of new life into the pulse of MMA.

SDinsomniac -
Jimmy Hustler - No he's not, I want to see McGregor get starched, but this is a crappy comparison.

member since 2/1/15
Lol. Member for almost five years and zero upvotes. Phone Post 3.0

YoureAnEgg -
Rudi -
YoureAnEgg -
sage77 -
SDinsomniac -
Jimmy Hustler - No he's not, I want to see McGregor get starched, but this is a crappy comparison.

member since 2/1/15
The OP, a 10er, is the one making a stupid post that shows very little insight into MMA skill sets. I agree with the 15er here. Phone Post 3.0
So you should. It's pretty pathetic when someone hides behind a join date, because, someone disagrees. I understand it, when the 14er/15er is being an idiot, but, not just because they disagree

Hell, how many of us actually first joined this site on our current join date?? Get real... Phone Post 3.0
When posting this, I knew someone would respond with this. Haha have my VU Phone Post 3.0
It's ok. You cool. Vu. Phone Post 3.0

SDinsomniac - 

member since 2/1/15

you made sub-moronic thread. how lame do you have to be to use someones join date as a retort.

McGregor is more skilled in the cage and on a microphone.

Dan Hardy got his title shot by having a multi colored mohawk.

This is called a thread backfire, dumbass op is a dumbass Phone Post 3.0

If you've watched both of their fights with your eyes I don't know how you could come up with that comparison.

Brigham - This thread fuckin sucks Phone Post 3.0
10/12/05.... ha jk Phone Post 3.0

Tolstolobic -
Joemacka -
brahmabull81 - ^ That is a terrible use for the "member since" insult. He didnt say anything that indicated that hes a stupid noob/troll and only stated a valid disagreement with what you said.

So basically anyone that disagrees with your comparison is a noob?
This Phone Post 3.0
That Phone Post 3.0
Those. Phone Post 3.0

OPs post is shit.
Hardy and McGregor fkn nothing similar at all. Phone Post 3.0