Mcgregor out of his tree...

in a tree house.

Sorry I'm not sure how to properly post FB videos but here is Mcgregor clearly not in compos mentis in a tree house on a three day bender

https://www.facebook.com/MMAWorldOfficial/videos/1944411982460071/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Here's confirmation of said bender

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/conor-mcgregor-went-huyton-house-12877744

Surprised its after taking this long to get here. I got sent 3 different videos of him off his rocker on monday. At least Hes not in competition

Brother rabbitte - Surprised its after taking this long to get here. I got sent 3 different videos of him off his rocker on monday. At least Hes not in competition

Worse.....he's in Huyton

Ttt

Thought the UG would have been all over this

Bootsy Collins - Ttt

Thought the UG would have been all over this

He's a bajillionaire that owns a trillion cars, rents a million cars, and is going to knock Floyd out. Real men rent fur coats, bitch!"

-the UG

Cliff notes...what's in the videos?  That he has a tree house?

Sultry Crockett - 

Cliff notes...what's in the videos?  That he has a tree house?

He's in a tree house but clearly high on coke.

I know there;s been photos of him 'definitively' on it before but it is quite clear this time. Also corroborating news article of him on a three day bender at the time.

W/E- I'd be doing the same with that much cash but just thought the response online would be more as it is pretty clear cut this time

The article says "Bouncing round gaffs in Huyton has made today. Not arsed him" What in the fuck does that even mean?

Went the national an ended up on a 4 day bender

jasperb - The article says "Bouncing round gaffs in Huyton has made today. Not arsed him" What in the fuck does that even mean?

That's plebian scouse for "Today consisted of visiting and partying in a few houses in Huyton. Conor is a free and wild man."

Hes livin it up, having the time of his life. As long  as his training isnt being affected i say good for him.

I wonder if his preggo girl was out living it up.

At least hes not running into pregnant people in his car...

Huge Dwayne Wayne fan he is apparently...

jasperb - The article says "Bouncing round gaffs in Huyton has made today. Not arsed him" What in the fuck does that even mean?

I dated a Liverputnian(?), I could not understand a word out of her mouth and we speak the same language.

She could run a pool table though, lots of fun to hang out with.

BrckNoHitBk -

I wonder if his preggo girl was out living it up.

Yeah, I think she is 8 months pregnant. He said he wanted to take time off from the octagon to be with his pregnant girlfriend. I understand needing a break and some fun, but this is crazy.

ahahahaha the chap's twisted. 

jasperb - The article says "Bouncing round gaffs in Huyton has made today. Not arsed him" What in the fuck does that even mean?

Gaffs are houses. Not arsed means not bothered.

wait so mystic mac is a coke head?