McGregor presents The Spicy Crispy Chicken

Lucas Maximus -
McGoat - 
Lucas Maximus -

Nice to see a role model promoting a healthy lifestyle for the youth.  Can't wait for his personal brand of hard alcohol to come out.

Jesussss anything else? You wanna loop in having a baby without being married too? Ridiculous statement.  Because i love whiskey if i was a public figure I shouldn’t make my own because of kids? What else do we wanna get on him about? Laughable 

He seems to be providing for the baby and mom.  What I'm talking about is promoting junk food and alcohol.  He could have easily invested his money in something healthy.  We all make choices and are entitled to opinion.  You think its ok to drink whisky, I don't.

How much money is to be made investing in healthy food?

The term 'investing' is the key word here

Lucas Maximus -
McGoat - 
Lucas Maximus -

Nice to see a role model promoting a healthy lifestyle for the youth.  Can't wait for his personal brand of hard alcohol to come out.

Jesussss anything else? You wanna loop in having a baby without being married too? Ridiculous statement.  Because i love whiskey if i was a public figure I shouldn’t make my own because of kids? What else do we wanna get on him about? Laughable 

He seems to be providing for the baby and mom.  What I'm talking about is promoting junk food and alcohol.  He could have easily invested his money in something healthy.  We all make choices and are entitled to opinion.  You think its ok to drink whisky, I don't.

Don’t you drink pisss?

FibonaciGilly -
Lucas Maximus -
McGoat - 
Lucas Maximus -

How much money is to be made investing in healthy food?

The term 'investing' is the key word here

Yea i guess athletes can only be spokesman for Whole Foods or they’re immoral and bad role models. Still cant get over how ridiculous that comment was. 

Lol at butthurt here, talking shit on Burger King menu. Im Dying over here. 

BenStillerisAWESOME - 

Lol at butthurt here, talking shit on Burger King menu. Im Dying over here. 

Its not the menu that is particularly bad.  Its the food they serve.

Lucas Maximus -

Lucas Maximus -
McGoat - 
Lucas Maximus -

Great now I want BK for lunch

Lucas Maximus -

maybe if it came from your mother's fermented cunt

Watch the language. Children might be reading. You wouldn't want to set a bad example for impressionable minds. 

Lucas Maximus -

moderation is for the mediocre

Hi luke, thank you for the entertainment over the years :)

did you expect something different from CM? There is video of him stumbling around a mansion drunk and possibly on drugs with two scantily clad women who are NOT his girlfriend or sister.. there is also pictures of him in a limo with his hands on the rear end of another scantily clad woman who again does not appear to be his wife or his sister..

Conor is not a role model any parent i know would choose for their children uless they were attempting to expose there child to someone becoming wildly successful in the sports entertainment business circa 2015..

While i also live a alcohol free lifestyle i do believe it is fair to say moderation is for the disciplned, abstinence is for the weak..

Only when someone admits they are weak can they take on the task of becoming strong. 

They have an athlete actually talk a lot in the ad, actually eat the burger - and talk with his mouth full? Is Armageddon near?

Who is he mentioning that just put Conor Jr in college?

I get why Conor is doing this ad ($$$$), somehow I just wished these damn junk “food” companies weren’t so loaded with money to push their crap. Can’t hate the player, but can hate the game.

would eat

Lucas Maximus - 
McGoat - 
Lucas Maximus -

You think its ok to drink whisky, I don't.

lol wat? 

Here is an idea, then don't drink it. Simples. 

Lucas Maximus - 

Only when someone admits they are weak can they take on the task of becoming strong. 

Good for Conner.

Also, Whopper fresh off the broiler = no can defend

I always liked bk chicken sandwiches 

camal - 

Good for Conner.

Also, Whopper fresh off the broiler = no can defend

I can defend all day, son. All day.

Needs a few acting classes, but whatever.

Lucas Maximus -

:)

Would you prefer a sports entertainment role model use their influence to lead the path of abstaining from alcohol all together or rather to drink responsibly in moderation?

Im genuinely interested in your thoughts, if you have them regarding this topic. Between your traditional martial artist persona while in the public eye (i do not mean persona as an insult, i do not know you to know that that is how you are irl) and that you have taken action against cte/tbi in competitive mma rather than only raising awareness i find you to be very interesting..