McGregor Says He Was Turned Down Edgar UFC 222

I officially called his statement a “txt”, “tweet” and an “Instagram post”. All in just over two minutes. Lol It was 3:30am here! ;)

Later

I don't blame him, most likely isn't in top shape and Frankie's not a draw. Frankie is a wrestler and I doubt he's focused much on TDD the past year.

FUCK

WHY?!?!?!?!?!

*looks to sky*

FRAAAAAANNNNNKIEEEEEEEEE

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

I don't blame him, most likely isn't in top shape and Frankie's not a draw. Frankie is a wrestler and I doubt he's focused much on TDD the past year.

No. Conor didn't turn it down the UFC turned Conor down.

That title makes no sense.  He was turned down Frankie Edgar?  What?

HoldMeCloser -

if it was gonna be at 145 i'd favor frankie in that.. and conor would have a hell of a weight cut in what like a week and a half?

conor could have asked when holloway was first announced out that would have given conor alot more time to cut 

i think conor said the ufc said no because they wouldnt make as much money on a short notice fight for him 

What weight did Conor request?

Sultry Crockett -

That title makes no sense.  He was turned down Frankie Edgar?  What?

Well IMO... when you ask for something and they say no, you were turned down. Frankie had no idea apparently. Conor was the only one who was turned down for the fight and it was by the UFC, so he says. I may of messed up on the way my phone notified me about his post, but I am right about this one damnit! ;)

what the heck does “not enough time to generate the money” mean?

Fujkm - what the heck does "not enough time to generate the money" mean?

Maybe they're cash poor 

Ok it’s 5am in Thailand and I am sparring in 6 hours, so I will check back after. Curious to see where this goes and if he is trolling us or really crazy enough to get back in there and risk a fight. Thanks for the support guys, the channel is growing fast and I appreciate it! ;)

lol at anyone who actually believes that.

Means they don’t have enough time to plug this in the mainstream to sell it. 

Hardcores mean NOTHING. 

Ngannou was pushed as Black Panther to appeal to casuals and his face is on Body Armor drinks locally by me. 

A McGregor fight needs press conferences now on the scale of UFC 100. 

Not enough time. 

i don't believe shit, he needs to defend and Frankie has nothing to do with that

StankieEdgar -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

No. Conor didn't turn it down the UFC turned Conor down.

More like Conor said the ufc turned t down, or knew they would 

JeffersonDArcyChoke -

Means they don’t have enough time to plug this in the mainstream to sell it. 

Hardcores mean NOTHING. 

Ngannou was pushed as Black Panther to appeal to casuals and his face is on Body Armor drinks locally by me. 

A McGregor fight needs press conferences now on the scale of UFC 100. 

Not enough time. 

Yeah you need at least a couple months and a press conference or two to generate headlines and buzz and let people make plans and buy tickets, rent hotel rooms etc.

Plus when Conor fights ticket prices increase. Wouldnt be good business to put him in a card where tickets have already been sold at a way lower rate.

lies

The GOAT has em running again. Our boys back fellas. Good times be a comin’