Mcregor with some more drama

goldenboyart -
oranos - 

I guess now we know why Dee isn't McGregor's wife. Mother fucker gets around.

She’s his common law wife. The Irish laws are even more protecting of that than we are in the US. She will make out like a Highwayman, LOL

She will be just fine. Conor gonna lose double digit millions to her when she’s had enough of his shitty behavior not to mention having to kids with him and the child support for 18 years that he will dole out.

Let’s also throw in the child support payment he might have to make to his other baby mama.

then there’s the millions of dollar he will lose in the rape case settlement, if that stuff is actually true.

Guess Conor will be fighting more 

Sure is a shit grainy photo for such a nice phone...

MM8 -

Sure is a shit grainy photo for such a nice phone...

Probably went through 100 social media "optimization" algorithms.

Bigtrain2681 -

A man is as loyal as his options. Easy to say he’s a cunt, but you have straight 10’s throwing themselves at you constantly. See how your resolve holds up. 

He is a cunt, but not for succumbing to human desire. 

Sorry dude. That is no excuse. You don't put yourself in those positions & then that wont happen.

If you're looking for it, you will find it. 

He is on the look out for it. 

Scumbag!

oranos - 

For real though i respect the shit outta Dee shes sticking with him.

These gold digging bitches here in LA would have broken mcgregors bank acct into 2 soon as this came out.

goldenboyart -
oranos - 

She’s his common law wife. The Irish laws are even more protecting of that than we are in the US. She will make out like a Highwayman, LOL

She will be just fine. Conor gonna lose double digit millions to her when she’s had enough of his shitty behavior not to mention having to kids with him and the child support for 18 years that he will dole out.

Damn. I guess Conor will be fighting for a long time.

PreachinJosh - 
Brock_Lesnerd -
Bigtrain2681 -

A man is as loyal as his options. Easy to say he’s a cunt, but you have straight 10’s throwing themselves at you constantly. See how your resolve holds up. 

He is a cunt, but not for succumbing to human desire. 

Exactly, these white knights on here would go on their knees and propose if a girl was to be even fart in their direction 

That isn’t true. Weak men cheat and that’s all there is to it. Don’t talk about resolve with 10’s throwing themselves at you, it’s nonsense. You made a VOW before God and men. Honor it. Be faithful, don’t put yourselves in positions where it’s simple for 10’s to launch their filth in your direction. If you come in contact and they do, you look them straight in the eyes and tell them you’re married, back off, and walk awaya. Stay in touch with your wife, be honest, and it’s honestly, truly not that hard. I’m tired and often sick of a society of weak men.

I’m guessing you’re over 40? Been out of dating for a long while right?

Woman arent even faithful anymore.

Everybody is fukking in and out of their relationships.

You’re kidding yourself if you think your gal doesnt have male friends on deck she talks to at work or from high school just waiting for an opportunity.

I know alot of woman and they all hate to be single.

Everybody is cheating.

As me we were made to spread our seed to as many woman as possible its why we can make a baby until the day we die.

Anyone that’s defending him is either single or unhappy in their relationship. I would never cheat and neither would my wife. I’m sure that’s hard for some to grasp. 

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Anyone that’s defending him is either single or unhappy in their relationship. I would never cheat and neither would my wife. I’m sure that’s hard for some to grasp. 

You may have never cheated but how do you know your wife doesnt cheat?

she doesnt do social media? or have male friends?

womans night out?

Maybe you have that rare relationship but everybody thinks they’re girl doesnt cheat.

I’m not defending him.

I’m just telling you facts that everybody should understand a man is as faithful as his options.

Yes Conor fucked up but I bet you're all angels if you have a 100 mil in your pocket right? 

Bojack Horseman -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

womans night out?

Maybe you have that rare relationship but everybody thinks they’re girl doesnt cheat.

I’m not defending him.

I’m just telling you facts that everybody should understand a man is as faithful as his options.

Because she’s always keeping me posted if she goes anywhere which is rare. We know each others passwords and we don’t try to hide our phones from each other. She was raised catholic and we take our relationship with Christ serious.

I agree a lot of women do cheat. But she’s always been the type that was turned on by more then looks. So yes maybe my marriage is very rare, we have a couple in our small group that’s been married a few years and the guy is a hot mess.  

Barry_BondsMVP - 
Bojack Horseman -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

womans night out?

I’m not defending him.

Because she’s always keeping me posted if she goes anywhere which is rare. We know each others passwords and we don’t try to hide our phones from each other. She was raised catholic and we take our relationship with Christ serious.

I agree a lot of women do cheat. But she’s always been the type that was turned on by more then looks. So yes maybe my marriage is very rare, we have a couple in our small group that’s been married a few years and the guy is a hot mess.  

cool I’m happy for you.

catholics cheat too my man look at the priests.

Bojack Horseman -
Barry_BondsMVP - 
Bojack Horseman -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

womans night out?

I’m not defending him.

cool I’m happy for you.

catholics cheat too my man look at the priests.

It’s not the religion it’s the person. Christians make bad decisions all the time and people want to point at the Bible as the reason. We know right and wrong, but sometimes the will to sin is too great and people can’t control themselves. 

Young, money, fame, alcohol, women= the average man is fucked.

ConorWinsTheRematch -

Best post this guy ever made

sgotwalks -

I really respected him when he was holding his lady Dee in such high regard a few years ago, as he was really blowing up on the fight scene, fighting often and fighting well. Turns out he's just another sleazebag with money.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that was mostly PR from his management team.

Kings21 -
touch -
sgotwalks -

I really respected him when he was holding his lady Dee in such high regard a few years ago, as he was really blowing up on the fight scene, fighting often and fighting well. Turns out he's just another sleazebag with money.

In Conor's defence, I doubt you will find a lot of fighters or anybody really who don't cheat on their wives. That alone doesn't make people sleazebags, it's human nature.

That alone, sure. Combine that with eeeeevvverything else and hes pretty fuckin sleezy.

Agreed.

Don’t know Conor personally and he could be a POS but…

Remember Conor is in the Whiskey business now and it is kinda of blowing up he could become a billionaire!

This all could be a political hit job on him…try to ruin his brand!