Me vs Prison Fighter; Need a Venue

Putting this out there, let's see what happens.

Epic thread is here:

www.mixedmartialarts.com/

Fact is, me and Christian Darrow can fight, and you can all see the results, as long as we fight on a legitimate sanctioned show.  No street fights.

I have my next amateur fight on Dec 11th so it needs to be after that, thinking January.

Leave the comments about vid or GTFO and all the other stuff to the other thread please.

Uh, first.

LOOK AT ME!!!! AAHHHHH!!!!!!

James you better not lose to this "Prison Fighter" (That has never been to Prison)

I will root for you!

-OMA (tm)

TTT for old school fight trunks!

KILL BABIES AND DRINK THERE BLOOD!!!

Blood for the blood god, thugs for the thug god.
Okay, now you see I am real, soon Christian will post pics of our altercation, and we can get this thing going.

Good fight and Great instruction by your corner!!!

Its still a troll job though!

:)

I have no fucking clue what you are talking about, but nice fights man!

very nice head kick KO

James Funaro - Putting this out there, let's see what happens.
Epic thread is here:
www.mixedmartialarts.com/

Fact is, me and Christian Darrow can fight, and you can all see the results, as long as we fight on a legitimate sanctioned show.  No street fights.

I have my next amateur fight on Dec 11th so it needs to be after that, thinking January.

Leave the comments about vid or GTFO and all the other stuff to the other thread please.

I can do it Jan 9th in DE at Primal Fights "Resolution" it is my own promotion. It will be a great neutral venue, call me if interested. (410)603-3961

thank you,
Brad Pole
www.primalindustries.tv

James Funaro - James Funaro vs Kirkland CampbellJames Funaro | MySpace VideoLOOK AT ME!!!! AAHHHHH!!!!!!

So you were the black dude?

No hes the white dude lol

uh did they seriously Roy Nelson that shit for you in the first vid?

ajl416az -  uh did they seriously Roy Nelson that shit for you in the first vid?

WTF does that even mean?

was this whole thing a ploy to get a much anticipated fight? ala manny reyes jr.

bismanfightclub - Maybe you better check page 14 of that thread closer as it's already been offered you big phony.

poleverisor - If nobody is going to step up, I would offer my school up in salisbury, MD. Its about 4 hrs. from NYC. I will even reimburse the two combatants for travel. The "Official" Fight can happen at the school or in my next Primal Fights show in DE. Just throwing the offer out there.

Peace,
Brad Pole

Ya. I know its been offered, I offered it, thought I would post the same offer on this thread.

ttt

Make sure to duct tape some phonebooks around your body.

...the saga continues