Me vs Prison Fighter; Need a Venue

Consult Kimbo, he showed some deep knowledge about being a FIGHTA in and out of the cage.

Wes:

Oh i don't dislike Zak, he's the weakest one - we're trying to toughen him up.

The way i'm working with him i'm trying to get him mill n strong... Kimbo's teaching him to shank somebody which... i don't know how much of that together will go in the cage... but you know, practical skill in the streets i guess...

Why does it have to be legit? You and Joe are used to fighting in the NY underground or upstate in a bar full of bikers. Haha...

I say we do a circle of cars with the headlights on...

bismanfightclub - 
poleverisor - 
bismanfightclub - Maybe you better check page 14 of that thread closer as it's already been offered you big phony.

poleverisor - If nobody is going to step up, I would offer my school up in salisbury, MD. Its about 4 hrs. from NYC. I will even reimburse the two combatants for travel. The "Official" Fight can happen at the school or in my next Primal Fights show in DE. Just throwing the offer out there.

Peace,
Brad Pole

Ya. I know its been offered, I offered it, thought I would post the same offer on this thread.

I wasn't calling you the phony, I was calling the guy starting ANOTHER thread about this trying to find a place to fight after you had so graciously offered everything on the 1st thread.

gotcha. thnx

bismanfightclub - Maybe you better check page 14 of that thread closer as it's already been offered you big phony.

Maybe I'm too fucking lazy to drive to DE for a fight, maybe not though. Maybe I want to see if others would do it.
Also note this is the only thread I started, so IDK what you are talking about saying I started ANOTHER thread on the subject.

I'm lost.. can someon explain to me what the fuck is going on here??

James Sutcliffe - I'm lost.. can someon explain to me what the fuck is going on here??

This.

James Sutcliffe - I'm lost.. can someon explain to me what the fuck is going on here??
Search for Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter" 

Gold Jerry, Gold I tell ya

Can't wait for more info

TTT for a promoter

ttt

For those calling phony, just posted a screen shot in the other thread.
I'll be calling some shows this weekend, including the DE show, thanks.

So get this.

The other day I was in Judo class practicing Hari Goshis. When my partner threw me, I landed awkwardly on hip. Since then every time I crap, it comes out looking like a bright red missle. Should I be worried? Do you think my rectal bleeding is because of a hip injury or something else? I don't know. I'm sure my poo will return to its normal state in a few days.

Fletch F Fletch - So get this.

The other day I was in Judo class practicing Hari Goshis. When my partner threw me, I landed awkwardly on hip. Since then every time I crap, it comes out looking like a bright red missle. Should I be worried? Do you think my rectal bleeding is because of a hip injury or something else? I don't know. I'm sure my poo will return to its normal state in a few days.

Pics or GTFO

I JUST CALLED BRAD AND HE DIDN"T ANSWER!!! HE TROLLED ME!!!

Or maybe not, this thread lives on.

NO TROLL!!! Hahaha. Talked to James. We are trying to get it all worked out. Hopefully we will be able to put somthing together.

TTT for Funaro vs. Darrow at Primal Fights "Resolution" Jan 9th in Harrington, DE.

HHHHMMMMMMMM.....this thread is so much more suspect after the latest union...

Fletch F Fletch - So get this.

Are there any other activities you partake in that could cause rectal bleeding:/ Either way you might want to get that checked out

WWE_Fighter -  LOL at OP attention whoring and trying to get recognition off a poser.

Makes you just as big a loser imo.
He is NOT attention whoring. There have been challenge matches on the UG and OG for years. It is what makes this site exciting at times. 

TTT for this fight to happen.

KidJustice - 
WWE_Fighter -  LOL at OP attention whoring and trying to get recognition off a poser.

Makes you just as big a loser imo.
He is NOT attention whoring. There have been challenge matches on the UG and OG for years. It is what makes this site exciting at times. 

TTT for this fight to happen.

They are good buddies so it's not going to happen. When a challenge match does happen, the video is a huge part of it, and gets posted. Not the case here. Very suspect...

WWE_Fighter -  James Funaro is trying to be the next Kimbo imo.....

Kimbo posted his videos.