Media already building up Colby v. Conor; imagine that fight

In both of the interviews Colby has done this past week he’s been asked about fighting Conor.

If colby beats Leon, and Conor beats Chandler, the ufc will 100% give Conor the WW title shot. We all know it. Belal knows it.

5 Likes

Not only would I pick Colby to win the fight, I think he’d win the press conferences too

Conor is not funny or witty anymore. He use to say some pretty funny shit but now he’s regressed to saying “shut the fook up”, promoting his whiskey, and mocking the other guys voice. All middle school stuff

Colby not only 50-45’s him, he also beats him on the Mic

8 Likes

That would be a lot of fun I hope it happens

12 Likes

At first I was kind of hoping for chandler to flatline Conor. But this could be pretty awesome tbh

1 Like

Easy money for Colby. Conor not going through Chandler though.

4 Likes

They’d probably end up liking each other. Two funny assholes that know this is a business

3 Likes

Colby had nicknames for everyone. He once referred to Conor as Conman McGregor lol

2 Likes

He should be calling him Conman McTapper

2 Likes

I can see Chandler fighting dumb and getting caught but who knows

5 Likes

I am honestly more intrigued on the result of Conor vs Usada.

9 Likes

Conor in the WW title picture would be lame as fuck and the most WWF thing UFC has done since the CM Punk fights. Just let him return and skip over Luque, Brady, Neal, Thompson, Rakhmonov, Burns, Belal, Usman and Edwards and get a title shot vs Covington?

Conor is a rich Irish alcoholic who happens to be a 1-3 UFC LW who likes to fight at WW so he don’t have to make weight.

The sooner he retires the better.

5 Likes

I totally understand it would be 100% BS. But I also can’t lie and pretend like I wouldn’t be excited for the shit show press conferences and mic moments we’d get in the build up

2 Likes

Colby is terrible on the mic.

3 Likes

“I just took care of Miami street trash, now it’s time to take care of Louisiana swamp trash! Where you at Dustin Poirier you CUCK!?!”

5 Likes

5 Likes

He has always been middle school stuff. He has no depth.

It’s just that he was fresh and his Irish accent pushed him forward. Make Conor American and he goes nowhere.

1 Like

Conor is really good fighting shorter guys. He manages the distance and dictates the fight very well. I dont know where he is at now but if there is any semblance of old Conor and his skillset for Chandler, he should pick him off early.

Turns out that he was right about both of them. Jorge and his cowardly attack, and Porier and Jezebel wife exploiting his fame to make nonprofit money in the name of charity.

1 Like

when is this fight scheduled?

That fight ain’t happening