Meisha main event?

Horrible. Should be hunt at the top Phone Post 3.0

malf922 - Will all due respect to the ladies, it's the least compelling fight on the main card. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly this Phone Post 3.0

GSPsBeard -
OriginalTUFer -

Maybe if they made the DC fight non-title, but isn't it still for the belt? If so, makes zero sense.

It's non title Phone Post 3.0
But for the belt still... Right? Phone Post 3.0

malf922 - Will all due respect to the ladies, it's the least compelling fight on the main card. Phone Post 3.0
You gay? Phone Post 3.0

EBD75 - From a name standpoint only hardcore fans know Nunes. I wonder if the WWE balked at Brock being in the main event spot if it wasn't agreed upon before. Phone Post 3.0

I choose this.

Ep32nv -
GSPsBeard -
OriginalTUFer -

Maybe if they made the DC fight non-title, but isn't it still for the belt? If so, makes zero sense.

Of course, are you dense or something? Phone Post 3.0

Title fight gets headline, stop being a bunch of faggots it will be a good fight. Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't even follow their own rules for these situations. Aldo/Edgar is considered a title fight and is at a higher weight class. Why in the world would you put the chick fight as main event? In the end it doesn't make much difference but just the principle. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -
Ep32nv -
GSPsBeard -
OriginalTUFer -

Of course, are you dense or something? Phone Post 3.0
That King Trav guy might have a belt they can put on the line. Phone Post 3.0

Lol wtf why Phone Post 3.0

It's set up so when Miesha wins, Ronda comes out and cuts a WWE style promo calling Miesha out Phone Post 3.0

I get where everyone is coming from for sure. I actually agree with you for the most part. However, this is the only legitimate title fight on this card, so it only makes sense that it's now the headliner. Every other card is set up that way, why change it for UFC 200 (I know my own answer to this question, just posing it as someone with a opposing view).

WMMA is growing rapidly at this point, this might just be an attempt to help make it grow even more on the biggest card yet. Phone Post 3.0

Stupid.

Brock should be the headliner here. Phone Post 3.0

Would have had 3, 5 round fights on the card if Brock Hunt headlined. Phone Post 3.0

OriginalTUFer - Haha, changed it back to Brock. Phone Post 3.0
Haha seriously? Wtf are they doing? JBJ got em shook Phone Post 3.0

Makes sense to me.
Hunt probably won't go 5 rounds with Lesner, Anderson doesn't want a 5 round fight on short notice. The only other option is Frankie v Aldo but that's only for an interim title. Tate v Nunes is the only legit Title fight on the card, making it the main event. Phone Post 3.0

Tate/Nunes shouldnt even be on the main card lol. Phone Post 3.0

OriginalTUFer -
Oops, was watching last night's presser thinking it was tonight's post fight. Phone Post 3.0
http://youtu.be/V8XTpCwicwE Phone Post 3.0

OriginalTUFer -
Oops, was watching last night's presser thinking it was tonight's post fight. Phone Post 3.0
Haha I was thinking "bro, I'm watching live pressed and they just talked about it." Phone Post 3.0

It's the only true title fight on the card, get over it. Phone Post 3.0