Meisha main event?

GSPsBeard - Somewhere, Sunkist just orgasmed Phone Post 3.0
No she didn't. It disproves her point that the UFC doesn't promote the women. Yet both women fights are headlining (the ppv and the fs1 for cat vs Peña) and the strawweights are headlining a card also. Phone Post 3.0

Steve Iceman Little -
EBD75 - From a name standpoint only hardcore fans know Nunes. I wonder if the WWE balked at Brock being in the main event spot if it wasn't agreed upon before. Phone Post 3.0

I choose this.

If anything I think WWE should be embarrassed for a couple hours Brock was going to headline this show and wwe hasn't done jack shit to promote that on their show. Phone Post 3.0

In a way it's the classy way to do business, something that's been missing in the past. It also gives a huge push to WMMA, all the people that would buy if Brock was headlining will still buy because he's on the card.

The only possible losses in buys are from strictly Jon Jones fans, I don't think they're are many more than just Blupitt.

It sucks for me, because I wanted to see DC smash Jones, but if that fight isn't happening, I'm not upset at the order of fights. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - In a way it's the classy way to do business, something that's been missing in the past. It also gives a huge push to WMMA, all the people that would buy if Brock was headlining will still buy because he's on the card.

The only possible losses in buys are from strictly Jon Jones fans, I don't think they're are many more than just Blupitt.

It sucks for me, because I wanted to see DC smash Jones, but if that fight isn't happening, I'm not upset at the order of fights. Phone Post 3.0
People are going to start walking out when the main event starts. Phone Post 3.0

She's deserved her title and everything but I don't think this should be main event Phone Post 3.0

submit1337 -
UGCTT_sakurabas ear - In a way it's the classy way to do business, something that's been missing in the past. It also gives a huge push to WMMA, all the people that would buy if Brock was headlining will still buy because he's on the card.

People are going to start walking out when the main event starts. Phone Post 3.0
Gotcha, and that's possible, but me personally, am going to be sure to watch the entire card. I may have to watch it again in the morning and might shut it off before that fight if I remember who won, but I'm not shutting of a potentially great fight before it starts. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear -
submit1337 -

Gotcha, and that's possible, but me personally, am going to be sure to watch the entire card. I may have to watch it again in the morning and might shut it off before that fight if I remember who won, but I'm not shutting of a potentially great fight before it starts. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I wanna watch it too but my point was it's not really a push for WMMA when people might walk out and not even watch it. Phone Post 3.0

Only fight on the card for a legit title, makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

Ufc 200, the one best forgot Phone Post 3.0

RobMachine - Only fight on the card for a legit title, makes sense. Phone Post 3.0
Conor and Nate had the main event over Holly and Tate. IMO the 3 fights before the main event all deserve to be billed over it. A fight between all time great fighters in Frankie and Aldo. The goat fighting DC and don't forget about fucking Hunt trying to play punch face with Brock!!! Phone Post 3.0

It's gonna be sad to see if the place empties out significantly before the Tate v. Nunes fight. Phone Post 3.0

I love that this is the main event...I'm in Ireland so the bastarding thing never finishes until about 6am usually...UFC 200 I will be getting into bed just that little bit earlier :) Phone Post 3.0

Tate Nunes could be one of the best fights on the card. Happy for the ladies. From a business point of view I could see where the casual fans might not order if they don't see a big namer main eventing. Phone Post 3.0

I'm pleased, it means i can skip fight and go to bed around 5am instead of 6-6:30 am

Unless these chicks are fighting in bikinis, I'd rather see almost every single other fight on the card including prelims (Dillashaw assuncao would be a better main).

If I was the fertitas id take anything close to 4B and run like hell. Phone Post 3.0

ThatsMrBarnes2U - That would force Brock to fight five rounds. I bet he was the one who said no. Don't blame him. Phone Post 3.0
It's all about the rounds. Phone Post 3.0

A 135 woman's fight that doesn't involve Ronda headlining over a 145 men's title fight and a HW fight with the biggest draw the UFC has ever had?

Aside from the phenomenal ass, Tates last few fights have been fun to watch and she generally finishes people. Plus she's the only undisputed champ fighting a title fight so it makes sense from a traditional card standpoint. Fuck it, as crazy as thks card has been thusfar, let her have her moment. She's earned it probably more than anyone else fighting on it. Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th - Title fight gets headline, stop being a bunch of faggots it will be a good fight. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

GSPsBeard - Unless this fight is now topless.....this is a horrible mistake Phone Post 3.0
Reflexively saw titties shaking with every punch in my imagination Phone Post 3.0