Meisha main event?

GSPsBeard - Somewhere, Sunkist just orgasmed Phone Post 3.0

He'll just complain Cat isnt the co-main.

luctaro -

He/she found a way to complain that the casuals don't know who Amanda nunes is and blamed it on UFC not invested in women's MMA... Phone Post 3.0

commonsense517 - 
luctaro -

He/she found a way to complain that the casuals don't know who Amanda nunes is and blamed it on UFC not invested in women's MMA... Phone Post 3.0

Commonsense517

Thank you for always being  concerned about what I am posting on this forum :)

The stands aren't emptying, you guys aren't going to bed early. Cut the crap. Phone Post 3.0

Sunkist1207 -
commonsense517 - 
luctaro -

Commonsense517

Thank you for always being  concerned about what I am posting on this forum :)

Always willing to help you see it when you say something ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

Bofbro -

I'm pleased, it means i can skip fight and go to bed around 5am instead of 6-6:30 am

I'm with you on that. I do like Miesha (or should I say Miesha's ass) but WMMA is so fucking poor compared to the men's that I have no idea why they are main eventing. Phone Post 3.0

AgedCaviar - It's gonna be sad to see if the place empties out significantly before the Tate v. Nunes fight. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah...hopefully that doesn't happen, but it's certainly a possibility...

I can't remember the exact ppv, but there was one where the swing bout got pushed to after the main event and everybody was filing out as Joe was doing the post fight interviews. Rogan had to scramble to tell everybody to stay in their seats cause there was another fight lol. I could see shades of that happening here. 

Flyerfan -
AgedCaviar - It's gonna be sad to see if the place empties out significantly before the Tate v. Nunes fight. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah...hopefully that doesn't happen, but it's certainly a possibility...

I can't remember the exact ppv, but there was one where the swing bout got pushed to after the main event and everybody was filing out as Joe was doing the post fight interviews. Rogan had to scramble to tell everybody to stay in their seats cause there was another fight lol. I could see shades of that happening here. 

Could have been UFC 100 when Jon Fitch fight was pushed back to after Brock Mir fight. Phone Post 3.0

TheMessiah - Who cares?? Just watch the ppv and be happy Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Everyone is literally walking out right now. Phone Post 3.0

mousassi was the lowest fight on the card

what a world

Was it just me or did Buffer not announce Lesnar-Hunt as the co-main event?

Could be something, could be nothing ... but it could be something

MMAtador -
submit1337 - Everyone is literally walking out right now. Phone Post 3.0
Looks like a packed house to me Phone Post 3.0
Sorry I meant the sports bar I was at. Phone Post 3.0