Melvin Guillard loss predictions thread

That looked like some hard sparring there and I don't know what ounce gloves those were but I didn't see much padding. Maybe I'm just a wuss but I like to minimize head trauma so I see shit like just dropping your hands and getting wailed on like Huerta did as stupid.

I'm a big Diaz fan but I really like Guillard in this matchup.

IMO Melvin will be the stronger fighter and better wrestler. Plus I think Nate will be content with boxing Melvin and will end up getting hurt early in the fight.

I wonder how much of a underdog Melvin will be come fight time, to me he's a good underdog bet.

Guillard's sub defense is dismal at best.

TTT for pro's picks.

btw, anyone have the MMA fight between Huerta and Guillard?

Melvin takes this.

you should have seen the sparring session live. it was nice.

CRE - 
DaddyO4 - Nate stands w/ Melvin out of machismo or b/c he has no choice since he cannot take Melvin down.Melvin punishes him standing.

+1

I like Nate too, but this is going to be some real street shit, not sure if Diaz wants to get caught up in that type of mentality in a fight with Guillard, I think Melvin is going to bring that edge to this fight and cut Diaz with it.
I gotta agree with this.

Melvin will scew this up somehow and end up getting subbed...and I will love it.

NHB USA -  btw, anyone have the MMA fight between Huerta and Guillard?

puddlesmith - any choke = instant tap from Guillard

Who got it?

tmr -  signed.

win

CRE - Guillard wins this fight

I am on an insane betting streak on mma.tv and let's see if Diaz is the one to stop it

Looks like Diaz was the one to stop it. HOOORAYYYYY!

Of course CRE is nowhere to be found. If he was right he'd be TTTing this thread and putting youtube videos all over it.

as i said.  but i was impressed with Melvin's ability to dodge head punches.  very athletic.

CRE - Guillard wins this fight

I am on an insane betting streak on mma.tv and let's see if Diaz is the one to stop it

Zing!!

yeah where is cre?

Won't be underestimating Diaz again :)  Thought Melvin might of actually learned something in the past year or two