Melvin Guillard's ShootBox Fight

Congratulations to Melvin for getting a chance to show his stuff in ShootBoxing.

when/where/against whom?

yes Jim, please give details

He's fighting Kenichi Ogata in Japan on Jan 23rd. Thats about all i know right now.

Yep, it's Kenichi Ogata! We leave next Wednesday the 19th.

WOW! That is great! Good job Joey on getting that fight. I wish you guys the best.

Chris

best of luck to Melvin

Congrats Joe and Melvin. Good luck.

steve

chris, where are you working out at, I'll be in california soon visiting

I work out at AKA, shoot me an email.

csasek@kineticmuaythai.com

Chris

Ogata is for real,he'll probably TKO Guillard.

Ogata is for real,he'll probably TKO Guillard.

Here we go again, non-believers. little does he know we are all made out of the same shit

Melvin is a warrior, he will go and do his thing. Melvin is not an easy fight for anyone.

†††....

melvin will win...he has the Nihon Worrior sprit...

You guys are lucky to get this, I had my eye on this fight as well. Good luck in Japan Melvin and Joe.

Santino DeFranco

Good luck.... kick some ass...
-Dixsons dungeon

"Here we go again, non-believers. little does he know we are all made out of the same shit"

Yeah,but Ogata is a much more refined kickboxer.I'm just being honest.

I understand , but this kid has raw talent and the x factor all the time!!

Melvin is a top notch competitor. He is very dedicated in his training. There aren't many fighters that stay as active as he does. He generates and delivers a lot of power. Melvin is an entertaining fighter to watch. He has a lot going for him. I'm not saying that he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, just that he is a competitor in the truest sense and deserves a lot of respect for his dedication to the sport.

Chris