Merridew's back, who wants some of this? (battle rap)

Sorry it took me a little time to address-this
but holy fucking shit is this really your best-diss?

Looks like the lyrics of a mumble rap tune
please find the nearest bridge and jump off soon

Michael Jordan Laugh - Znalezione GIFy | Gfycat

1 Like

Triple H is the game.

Click on this shit.

So then what are you waiting for? Spit out some verses… “J” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nope. That guy had his account removed. Has not been back since.

UG trying to rewrite the narrative after I took their soul? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I literally called the round.

THE ROUND.

Remember when these fucking donkies tried to tell me that Charles Oliveira would surpass Khabib as LW GOAT?

Michael Jordan Laugh - Znalezione GIFy | Gfycat

Jones would murder the whole degastan camp in same night, sucker

Yeah we all know that lol

1 Like

Because its not only who BJ fought but how he beat them. If BJ stuck to 155 only and retired ontop of course he would look better on paper. But he took risks and fought all the way up to HW.

Its like the people today who think LeBron is better than Jordan, its because they had to witness this in the moment

BJ lost to Jens Pulver at LW in his 4th fight.

The better question is, who has he beat at LW for you to consider him the LW GOAT? Kenflo and Diego?

Laughing laugh hilarious GIF on GIFER - by Zujora

kenflo and diego were both better than anyone khabib beat

2 Likes

Jon Jones is literally retiring over the guy that had a mere association with Khabib
Bloody Elbow – 3 May 23

Jon Jones would rather retire than fight Sergei Pavlovich

It sounds like UFC heavyweight champ Jon Jones is planning to exit at the top of the game.

1 Like

Ray Liotta Laughing GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Fake champ.

So heres the deal, I don’t think theres a single guy that Khabib beat that BJ couldn’t beat.

Sherk, Kflo and Diego for their time were pretty tough.

Lets not forget I had BJ beating Edgar in their first fight (maybe being biased).

If BJ pulled a Khabib and never left LW and retired ontop he would have retired with only a single loss on his record.

1 Like

One loss more than Khabib.

Absolutely, but still we all know Khabib got that gifted decision. So you’d have a guy with one more title defense than Khabib but one more loss.

BJ also went up and took the welterweight belt so by default he trumps khabib.

2 Likes

Khabib arguably never even fought anyone his own size, let alone bigger than him. Bj went up and finished a huge matt hughes who was the most dominant welterweight ever at the time. also beat gsp in their first fight and got fucked by the judges

1 Like