Merry Xmas everyone......

if there are any left i'll take it for the
Guam gym.

purebredplayer@yahoo.com

Enson-
I know i'm late but hope you'll have some sympathy on me and hook me up with a signed pic anyhow? Here's my story on why I want the gift.

I was born and raised in Hawaii but got stationed in Fairbanks, Alaska for the past year. I met two guys at work from Hawaii also so we got a place together. One guy is Ryan Holland from Waimanalo that used to train w/Egan back home. He got me started on MMA about 11 months ago and I have never been so excited about anything before. There are no schools here, nothing like Superbrawl, nothing. We turned our garage into a makeshift gym fully equipt with wall to wall mats, boxing bag, head to toe training gear and the works. We motivate each other...just for the pure love of the art.

I went from a 150 lb lanky kid who took crap from everyone to a 175 lb lanky kid who has confidence in himself and he's the reason. He got me hooked on NHB. He'd always talk about the guys he looked up to from Hawaii, Enson and Egan Inoue and now I see why.

If you still have a copy lying around, i'd like one signed for my boy Ryan....if not, i'm willing to buy one.

Thanks, Enson.

waipioboy you're the last one...post your email.

I am a sherdogger and knew this when there were 15 posts, took 24 hours to get this login.

Hey Enson, if it means happy hannukah too ;) then Ill take a picture if there are any left. Biggest fan ever since you went face to face with Igor at his own game. Happy Holidays everyone

Daniel_Glazier@hotmail.com

ttt for Enson!

dwow3d3d@aol.com Deshawn Johnson

Enson email me!

ariasg@clam.rutgers.edu

Arias

Alright!!!

justgosurf@yahoo.com

thanks Enson!

Damn. Was out of town and missed out. :(

This is THE REAL DEAL - be patient very patient but you will get whatever was promised. I DID! Enson is truly worthy of a HUGE FANBASE!
Thanks Again,
HJ

I also just got an e-mail asking my address.. so it's the real deal. Thanks!

dang it i got shafted again...i never get the free stuff from enson.....and i know him...lol...enson happy holidays bro....take care god bless

A little Late but all the way from Australia
bjj4me@hotmail.com

chrisnlouise@rogers.com

Since l wasnt able to make the 30 l will trade you a jungle cd (my brother DJ's Jungle) I thought l read somewhere you enjoy House, Techno rave stuff for a signed picture

What do you think?

vincent@mindshock.org

i think i jst posted my email well here goes again its vincent@mindshock.org even though im number 61 or 62 hope i get sumthin o wells if i dont merry xmas everyone and a happy new year

Hey. All the guys who will be getting a DVD or/and a signed pic........ I wanted to make it before Xmas but I been so busy I will be sening the stuff out on the first week in January. The pics will still be signed Merry Xmas 2003. Sorry for the delay.

no need to apologize!

Have a safe and happy Christmas guys!

Goddamnit!!!!

i'm always too late for the free shit.