Meteor shakes rock, Pavia crawls out from under

Apparently the meteor that shook things up in Russia moved a rock and Ken Pavia somehow crawled out from under it.

He's back, looking to do what he does best... so watch out fighters!!!

Coincidence?

I think not.

Here we go again. :)

LOL

Calling Phil Baroni, says fighting Rick Hawn on short notice is good idea. Baroni says I'm not in shape right now. Pavia says, you're both 36, you can beat him.

Same type of logic that put him out of MMA and under that rock. DAMN that meteor!!!

I see him in the corner of all the Russians in bellator. Taking a valuable spot in a fighters corner just so he can get his big fat ugly fucking face on tv. Somethings never change I guess. Phone Post

Hey Monte!

Kudos on picking up Will Brooks. That kid has a bright future.

Franklin rematch happened because UFC wanted it to happen. Was it wise decision, probably not. But Rich has always been a company guy.

Thanks, Matt. We actually have a great group of young fighters coming up... Brooks is 9-0 at 155, Hunter Tucker is 6-0 at 145 and Justin Scoggins is 5-0 at 125.

Did Rich, Jens and Tim ever get paid for that Fight Tour show in Rockford?

promoter - Calling Phil Baroni, says fighting Rick Hawn on short notice is good idea. Baroni says I'm not in shape right now. Pavia says, you're both 36, you can beat him.

Same type of logic that put him out of MMA and under that rock. DAMN that meteor!!!

LOL sounds like him! WAR Pavia! Way to care about guys careers instead of trying to just make a dollar.

Pavia offered Gary Goodridge a fight quite soon after it was revealed he had CTE. After Gary explained he had brain damage, Pavia said he would get him a good matchup and to think about it and get back to him. Phone Post

My car broke down, my wife had to take a cab to work.
A black cat ran right by me.
I got a prank phone call by a deep breather.
A little kid kicked a soccer ball that hit me in the balls and I dropped and broke the mirror I was holding.
I went home and spilled a bag of salt all over my kitchen floor.
I walked under a ladder holding an umbrella in my house, when I got a text from the Pav.

He said its my lucky day , I can fight Rick Hawn in NJ for less money than Ive been making. In 8 weeks at 170 and im 200lbs right now.

Coincidence ????

Believe it or not?

NYBA

PhilB

LMAO Phone Post

Yeah, but you're both 36.

Damn, LMAO! Just brutal. Phone Post

Rockford show was quite a fiasco. State took checks even though the law says cash or money orders... state let a guy not on the bond write checks, so bouncing them doesn't violate the bond... Illinois commission killed us on that one.

Scoreboard Phone Post

Always good to see a post from Monte.