Michael Chandler exhibiting unusual behaviour

this is disturbing
https://x.com/i/status/1797715851887653238
more examples

3 Likes

Wtf is his goofy ass doing

8 Likes

and what weird dancing will he do now his fights been cancelled again?

1 Like

image-9c5cee27d8

1 Like

4 Likes

200 (9)

2 Likes

6 Likes

Broken man. Conor won.

4 Likes

Conor chickens out and Chandler is the bad guy, gotta love this place.

11 Likes

No one said chandler is the bad guy. But he definitely looks bad right now. He’s waited for this dumb ass fight for far too long now. He could have fought 2-3x in the time he’s been waiting

9 Likes

Conor on the other hand is a conman. We all knew this fight was never gonna happen. We’ve been saying it for well over a year now

Somehow chandler is the only one who didn’t know

5 Likes

That’s retard NDA’s constant opinion.

It’s like Chandler fucked every girl he didn’t and he holds some weird bitter grudge.

1 Like

The last time Conman McFelon won a fight:

7 Likes

I have no grudge at all. In fact I defend Chandler a lot on Twitter against bitter black people. But personal life aside, as a fighter he’s been making a fool of himself

He could have fought 2/3 times since the Dustin fight. He thought this fight was gonna happen when we all knew it wasn’t going to happen

My question simply is, if we all knew this fight was never gonna happen why didn’t he

5 Likes

I don’t necessarily agree.

We don’t know his position. The guy has had an incredible career. Who knows how much money he has in the bank. Maybe the time away was good for his brain after a career of fan-friendly super entertaining wars.

You think he doesn’t know what Conman is like?

I say he likely knew Conman McFlake would do what he did but he held him to task and forced the entire casual world to see what a loser Conman was. He easily could have moved on and let Conman chirp other nonsense and talk about this guy and that guy with casual retards cheering him on but he held the line instead and forced McFlake to show his true colours at every single turn.

Dont back down and give McFlake a break. Make McFlake be the one to back off and look the fool every time.

It’s beautiful.

I’m sure if Chandler was dying to fight and/or needed money then he would have fought.

5 Likes

I think they both look foolish but for different reasons

Regardless 303 looks far better now imo

4 Likes

Chandler should defend his ranking now. I think he wants the Conor fight as a retirement fight but fuck it.

2 Likes

More money for less work. If anything I like Chandler more now. He hasn’t fought in years, but yet here we are still talking about him. Would love to see him get a big money retirement fight, IMO this is a W for Chandler

2 Likes

has dana said hes paid Chandler for not fighting For Chandlers sake i hope he did Because Chandler could have had a few fights since then.Hes like Charlie Brown keeping on trying to kick the ball that Lucy keeps pulling away,

1 Like

“I’ll fight all deez bums!”

“I’ll fight anyone anytime!”

“I’ll fight 3 times this fall!”

“I always make the walk!”

To quote McFlake against himself:

“You’ll do nuttin.”

What a loser. McFlake is Lucy alright, pulling the ball away on his own career. Whatever is left of it that is :rofl:.

5 Likes