Michael Chandler exhibiting unusual behaviour

He paid him for TUF. That’s about it. Dana ain’t gonna pay a guy to NOT fight let’s be real.

Conor has Chandy right where he wants him. If this fight happens Chandy will be so emotional it’s a first round KO for Conor

1 Like

He’ll definitely fight again, and it will be an awesome fight I’m sure, win or lose.

He always brings the entertainment.

Given Dana also seems tired of Conman’s shit it hope he does make sure Chandler gets a nice financial send-off, with or without McFlake.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Dana was sliding some of his mysterious bonuses over this whole time either.

1 Like

Are you serious with this dumb shit? :rofl:

Holy fuck.

How much of a Conor mark are you? Do you have his posters on your wall? Above your bed?

A 2-year tarnish and destroy his own image campaign to get in Chandlers head and have him “right where he wants him”.

I’m sorry but this has to be the most idiotic take I’ve heard all year.

2 Likes

I actually ain’t a fan and this is the only fight in recent memory where I want to see him get a KO. Chandler is an annoying beta and he been on the bench by choice. Never seen any fighter get strung along by his Johnson the way Chandler has and it’s fuckin hilarious

3 Likes

i think hes been copensated if not hes dumber thana box of rocks even so he ruined his career waiting

Chandler is weird as owl shit. I’m not going to look it up to post but that shit he said about why he adopts black kids was next level. He’s not a normal guy.

3 Likes

why does he do it?

Cos he’s a fucking weirdo.

1 Like

3 Likes

I disagree. Im sure Chandler has done well for himself. If anything he has extended his career with this time to heal

he is throwing his prime years away Nobody has ever come back from a long lay off and done well

1 Like

Other than Dominik Cruz but he’s one of the all time greats

Cruz is 2 and 3 his last 5 fights and the TJ fight was questionable,He was KOed 2x as well

Lol who cares? Guy is 38, his last fight he was 36.5 its not like he’s 30 sitting around, he’s probably never gonna be UFC champ. He’s better off banking on one massive payday, especially if he can get a W over Conor and in the process heal his mind and body.

I have a feeling he isn’t hurting for money

1 Like

hes had a long great career going back to his Missouri wrestling days and Im sure has plenty of money.Im also very sure hes been compensated but i could be wrong

1 Like

Everyone is making it seem like Chandler hasn’t fought in 3-4 years. His last fight was Nov 22. So 1 year 7 months

1 Like

could have had at least 3 fights and if won all possibly a title shot,Im not sure the McGregor fight will ever happen.All that said hes had a great career I cant deny that

Thats the thing, IF. But I doubt hes winning 3 in a row against the top 5

2 Likes

he lost his chance to do that

Michael Chandler reacts to Conor McGregor withdrawing from their scheduled fight at #UFC303, and does not want anyone’s sympathy.

He also says there are “no guarantees” regarding what comes next.

🎥 IG / @MikeChandlerMMA #UFC #MMA pic.twitter.com/qNlcWOFdDD

— Championship Rounds (@ChampRDS) June 17, 2024