Michael Chandler exhibiting unusual behaviour

Chander is in his late 30’s. Maybe he doesnt want to fight much anymore. He is doing masked singer, he is looking for something more beyond his fighting career. And he gets that by doing TUF with Conor and fighting PPV headling fight against Conor. He doesnt get that big public shine from fighting Arman, Dariush and Gamrot headlining fight nights. I dont think he is dumb by not fighting 3x and receiving head blows for 15 minutes a fight for a paycheck he may not need. Maybe his priorities are different now. If he’d rather get a easy big profile KO against Conor and ride into the post fight career some sort of entertainment sunset, good on him.

3 Likes

110% this

1 Like

If he doesn’t need the money then I completely agree.

Michael Chandler says he will attend #UFC303 in Vegas pic.twitter.com/M07pvkAvS8

— MMA UNCENSORED (@MMAUNCENSORED1) June 18, 2024

That chump doesn’t deserve a dime.

1 Like

i saw today he’s not even sure if McGregor or Jon jones will ever fight again.

1 Like

I also saw today that his marriage is on the rocks?

1 Like

Maybe he accidentally dropped an N - :bomb:

1 Like

His wife is a doctor. I’m guessing she’s tired of being married to a dumb guy that is no longer a prime athlete with big earning potential. Now she’s thinking, “I have to support this dumbass the rest of my life.” It’s the definition of hypergamy.

4 Likes

If that’s the case,he should cut her off so she doesn’t get half of his payday. If he has half a brain he’d give her full custody of those ugly kids so she’s lumbered with them.

2 Likes

Chandler still waiting for this mythical fight to happen

4 Likes

Chandler is such a beta in this, so cringe.

4 Likes

Chandler brings it everytime, he hasn’t fought in 1 year 7 months. Not really that crazy. Hes had the chance to rest his body. You guys are brutal on a guy who has accomplished more than any of you could dream of.

You don’t usually hate on people doing worse than you.
And people wonder why no one comes here anymore.

2 Likes

Chandler is that guy at the bar, you know the type, sweating as he orders yet another round of fancy cocktails for the hot chick he’s been chatting up all night. He’s thinking, “Maybe, just maybe, I’ll get a peck on the cheek for my efforts.”

But as the bartender calls for last drinks, the door swings open, and in strolls her boyfriend. Tall, dark, and way better looking than him. Chandler’s dream girl lights up like a Christmas tree, bolts from her seat, and practically flies to the door, not even sparing Chandler a second glance.

Chandler is left holding the tab and the bitter taste of regret realising he’s just been played like a sucker.

2 Likes

No one comes here because they are on X and Reddit talking way more shit than they can here.

5 Likes

Yes, the guy who who wants to fight is the beta, not the guy who keeps backing down from the fight. Gotcha. Jesus Christ, only on the UG could you find someone with that take.

1 Like

Dana caught laughing at Chandler, then realising it’s not a good look.

2 Likes

John Candy Reaction GIF