Michael Chandler exhibiting unusual behaviour

Reddit is not a traditional forum. Way easier to use.

Fuck off and leave. If youā€™re looking for the mutual dick sucking society this has never been the place.When you say something stupid here people have always said itā€™s stupid.

4 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen I think we now know Jack Merridewā€™s new Screename and account

3 Likes

Marketing and advertising. Kirik was too stupid to advertise this place existed and when Rogan threw him a major bone he went on there and shit on his own business. Literally the most self loathing and stupid thing Iā€™ve ever seen in my life.

4 Likes

Lol I donā€™t care that much. Just pointing out the issues. You guys can point the finger at anything you want. Im just being truthful, Im sorry you canā€™t see that.

Reddit is trash. Not only is the site itself a trash layout but the mma community there sucks too

2 Likes

Truthful? No, you just keep saying ridiculous shit. You say everyone left because we are mean. Then you say you wonā€™t leave because you donā€™t care that we are mean. Lmao you are truly a fucking idiot. Please stay because you are unintentionally hilarious.

1 Like

Shut up you whiny faggot

3 Likes

Oh trust me, Im a grumpy old man just like you. The only difference is I understand whatā€™s happening here.

Are you gonna tell us Ur previous screenames.

Or did u really just sign up 2 months agoā€¦

Suspicious Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

3 Likes

Yep, youā€™re the only one here with that opinion. Youā€™re just smarter than everyone else that posts here and we just canā€™t understand your brilliance. Honestly, thatā€™s gotta be lonely. Reminds me of Good Will Hunting. So Iā€™ll be the first to tel you, itā€™s not your fault.

2 Likes

the difference here is that the members actually really know MMA and have been following it for years.

I bought Gracieā€™s in action on VHS before the UFC was even formed.

3 Likes

Strangeā€¦they suck off the fighters you like and shit on the ones you hate for the most part

1 Like

As soon as you say one nice thing about Dana white they ban you lol

Itā€™s actually not that Iā€™m the only one that feels like this. Itā€™s just that Iā€™m the only one left. Edit: Back in the day when dudes like OMA used to still post here it was so fun. Card was a great poster, this place has changed a ton

Basically a hero, congrats.

2 Likes

The world has changed considerably. Reddit took a shit ton of people and so did social media.

You must be old as fuck and completely out of touch if you canā€™t comprehend this.

Could things have been handled better here by the owner? Sure. But the world changed in a way that it was inevitable this place was going to lose a lot of posters.

2 Likes

Conor roasting Chandler

https://x.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1804581808547209383

2 Likes

1 Like

Not sure if real or fake news