Michael Page pulls out again

Morgz -

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/25/11774514/bellator-seeks-new-opponent-for-michael-page-after-fernando-gonzalez

"Bellator officials are determined to make sure Michael Page fights at home in London on July 16. But his opponent won't be Fernando Gonzalez.

MMAFighting.com confirmed an initial Wednesday report by MMAJunkie.com that Gonzalez has pullled out of their Bellator 158 welterweight bout due to visa issues. But a Bellator rep says the company is "actively seeking an opponent" to keep "Venom" on the show at O2 Arena."

What's Brennan Ward up to these days? Phone Post 3.0

Duke Cockhold -
Bobby91k - I didn't even know he had a fight scheduled. I know he just beat someone via toe hold recently Phone Post 3.0
Not to be some BJJ nerd but it was a Corkscrew footlock. Google it. Shit is absolutely savage and an insane sub to pull off in a MMA fight. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks for the info and Ya that sub was sick Phone Post 3.0

I wasn't trying to be Frontrow Brian or Ariel breaking any hot news. I heard tuesday the fight was off, and it was because of Page. My buddy might have misunderstood Fernando(I don't think so, but maybe) or maybe something else is up. I really want to see if Page is legit or not. Fernando is durable if nothing else. It was one of the rare fights in Bellator that I wanted to see.

Bellator seeks new foe for Michael Page after Fernando Gonzalez withdraws (@davedoylemma) https://t.co/TPUOjDMbE3 https://t.co/suOptHUUyg Phone Post 3.0

How does one get in touch with Bellator?
I think I know a relatively popular UK fighter at the same weight that would give a good show. Phone Post 3.0

Sooo mvp still could be on? Phone Post 3.0

Santo Amaro -
SDONOVAN82 -
Morgz - What's the reason?

Isn't Paul Daley also on the card? If so, I think Bellator is just fine with the "local talent". Phone Post 3.0
Daley is from Nottingham, not local at all. Phone Post 3.0

Are you serious? Do you know how much support has in the UK? He's local to Manchester, Nottingham, London everywhere! Daley is old school and fought most of his early career in London. He's local as can be. This event is at Wembley there will be people travelling from alk over

You seem to be confused as to what "local" means.

Yes Paul is very popular all over the UK, this doesn't make him local. Phone Post 3.0

Mvp didn't pull out Gonzalez did Phone Post 3.0

SDONOVAN82 -
Santo Amaro -
SDONOVAN82 -

Isn't Paul Daley also on the card? If so, I think Bellator is just fine with the "local talent". Phone Post 3.0

Are you serious? Do you know how much support has in the UK? He's local to Manchester, Nottingham, London everywhere! Daley is old school and fought most of his early career in London. He's local as can be. This event is at Wembley there will be people travelling from alk over

Yes Paul is very popular all over the UK, this doesn't make him local. Phone Post 3.0
Some Americans think you can fit England in the South Bronx. Phone Post 3.0

RamBam - Actually it seems like hes still on the card and its actually his opponent thats pulled out of the fight. They are currently looking for a new opponent for michael page. This is according to mike bohn Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

SDONOVAN82 -
Santo Amaro -
SDONOVAN82 -

This is just being pedantic. Yes Nottingham isn't local to Londoners, but I think it's fine to describe a fighter from the UK who's fighting in the UK for an American fight organisation as "local". 

As someone born in London who lives in London I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over it. 

Jack London -
SDONOVAN82 -
Santo Amaro -
SDONOVAN82 -

This is just being pedantic. Yes Nottingham isn't local to Londoners, but I think it's fine to describe a fighter from the UK who's fighting in the UK for an American fight organisation as "local". 

As someone born in London who lives in London I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over it. 

And it's in your name. Your point is very valid!

Some people just want to be right about something, or even better, find something they think they can correct. Phone Post 3.0

GODberg - That sucks for everyone. MVP is fun to watch hope he heals fast Phone Post 3.0
If true. This! Phone Post 3.0

From MVP's twitter:

Michael Venom Page ‏@Michaelpage247  12h12 hours ago

People don't believe everything you hear and see online. Bellator London 02 arena ill be there to fight just make sure your there to watch

https://twitter.com/Michaelpage247?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Please make that kid fight someone who can fight. Phone Post 3.0