Michael "The DIS-Count" Bisping (pic)

WHOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaHomewilder - 
ramit upper -  

we took your language and made it better.

USA >>>>> UK

LOL...       except you remove letters to simplify it & only use on average 1/3 of it....

...also you struggle to understand non-American accents.

...case closed/

UK>>>>USA

American girls succumb to their sexual instincts:

Any girl loves foreign accents, when I speak castillian to these latin chicks they cream all over.

popular American female slogans being used to try & clean up the gene pool..

KingOfFighters - Any girl loves foreign accents, when I speak castillian to these latin chicks they cream all over.

PROVE IT!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahhaha, thats awesome!!! Phone Post

Be warned...    i am very charming & British.

if somebody in the Saratoga/San Jose area could get me some good weed(& mushrooms) i would be very grateful...

& if you`re an attractive female it would probably make me even more grateful...

cheers

xx   

Ramit, your type reside in San Fran and have weiners.

naderhood -  Ramit, your type reside in San Fran and have weiners.

Listen wee man..     i dont care that you have a green name or training etc...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; but im not stupid,i know what youre implying...<br />
<br />
I
ve been to the "Stinking Rose" & i didnt notice &quot;wieners&quot; on the menu?&nbsp; (although i did enjoy the seafood grill,garlic bread &amp; fillet mignon with mashed potato),&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Im not sure what you mean by my "type"? but i know that most American cities,towns & villages (especially Frisco are infamaos for their rampant "Man Love" homosexuality...   Which thankfully leaves lots of attractive,hetero-sexual ladies for alpha males like myself...

If you are questioning my sexuality?  then under transatlantic protocol ,i may be forced to bingo you?  

PS-  if you really want to avoid fisticuffs then i would advise against spilling my beer..      this is an almost unforgivable offence where i come from..

..needless to say somebodys getting BINGOD!!!!  

"Watch yer mahf sahn!!!!"

Sinner77 - Were the drunken posts the ones in which you posted pictures admitting you "love british boys"?

yes..       i`m a very loving person ;)

I bought a lot of clothing a while back all cage fighter walk out shirts. well there were 9 Bisping shirts and I contacted these so called UK fans and offered them the shirts at the cost I paid per item + shipping. with shipping to uk it would be like $15 American. Guess what, I still have all 9 Bisping shirts NO ONE wants these fukking things. I have cut 3 of them up to use as grease rags in the shop.this will probably be the fate of the remaining 6 since he has no true fans

MakeMeBleed - I bought a lot of clothing a while back all cage fighter walk out shirts. well there were 9 Bisping shirts and I contacted these so called UK fans and offered them the shirts at the cost I paid per item + shipping. with shipping to uk it would be like $15 American. Guess what, I still have all 9 Bisping shirts NO ONE wants these fukking things. I have cut 3 of them up to use as grease rags in the shop.this will probably be the fate of the remaining 6 since he has no true fans

why would we pay extra shipping costs when we could just buy them in the UK?