Michael "The DIS-Count" Bisping (pic)

hahahah awesome thread.

what is tj maxx? is that like a crappier Zellers or something?

I can't believe this thread made it to 10 pages off one pic.

Thread/ Phone Post

ramit upper - 
MakeMeBleed - I bought a lot of clothing a while back all cage fighter walk out shirts. well there were 9 Bisping shirts and I contacted these so called UK fans and offered them the shirts at the cost I paid per item + shipping. with shipping to uk it would be like $15 American. Guess what, I still have all 9 Bisping shirts NO ONE wants these fukking things. I have cut 3 of them up to use as grease rags in the shop.this will probably be the fate of the remaining 6 since he has no true fans

why would we pay extra shipping costs when we could just buy them in the UK?

ok hero show me where you can buy signature walkout Cage Fighter Bisping shirts in the UK for £9.46. try to be a good dude but yer right fuck the queen. ohh and brush yer teeth

MakeMeBleed - 
ramit upper - 
MakeMeBleed - I bought a lot of clothing a while back all cage fighter walk out shirts. well there were 9 Bisping shirts and I contacted these so called UK fans and offered them the shirts at the cost I paid per item + shipping. with shipping to uk it would be like $15 American. Guess what, I still have all 9 Bisping shirts NO ONE wants these fukking things. I have cut 3 of them up to use as grease rags in the shop.this will probably be the fate of the remaining 6 since he has no true fans

why would we pay extra shipping costs when we could just buy them in the UK?

ok hero show me where you can buy signature walkout Cage Fighter Bisping shirts in the UK for £9.46. try to be a good dude but yer right fuck the queen. ohh and brush yer teeth
British people are very stylish therefore don`t wear douche MMA gear.

oh & "HAHA" YOU MADE A BAD TEETH JOKE!!!!   AMERICANS ARE SHARP & WITTY!

So.....naderhood, we gonna get any more pics of you and your little buddy?

Ammoman, I just got back from vacation and I have picked up a training partner for Bisping.......a "Trane UFC Ken" doll. They have their first training session tonight. Pics are coming....

Just admit it naderhood...     you took on your favourite new doll & got bingo`d..

I can't stomach the thought of Nader's filthy, greasy, yank paws all over an effigy of the Count, hanging's too good for this treasonous colonial.

Ramit Upper, come on bro, that was a poorly executed comment. I expect much better out of you in the future. If anything, steal some lines from some anti-UKTT guys on old threads and disguise them as your own, that way, they'd be funny.

Being at TJ Maxx it obviously failed so hard at target or Boston store they had to move it. Then it failed worse at TJ Maxx they had to put it on clearance. Next stop is goodwill. Dis-count Phone Post

Devlyn - I can't stomach the thought of Nader's filthy, greasy, yank paws all over an effigy of the Count, hanging's too good for this treasonous colonial.
Hahaha.......

If you guys could only imagine the torture The Dis-count has had to endure. He has def not handled it well. 

The other day he signed a written confession that he thinks all the UKTT guys are gay......I'm serious bro, signed it in blue ink and everything.

naderhood -  Ramit Upper, come on bro, that was a poorly executed comment. I expect much better out of you in the future. If anything, steal some lines from some anti-UKTT guys on old threads and disguise them as your own, that way, they'd be funny.

"a poorly executed comment"?     lol

Thanks for the advise    ...maybe i``ll start making bad teeth jokes and post Hendo gifs?

naderhood - 
Devlyn - I can't stomach the thought of Nader's filthy, greasy, yank paws all over an effigy of the Count, hanging's too good for this treasonous colonial.
Hahaha.......

If you guys could only imagine the torture The Dis-count has had to endure. He has def not handled it well. 

The other day he signed a written confession that he thinks all the UKTT guys are gay......I'm serious bro, signed it in blue ink and everything.

In otherwords Mrs naderhood has been using little Mike as a sex toy...  

..& so has Mr naderhood!      poor little Mike now has a little brown head :(

mr berndto -  Being at TJ Maxx it obviously failed so hard at target or Boston store they had to move it. Then it failed worse at TJ Maxx they had to put it on clearance. Next stop is goodwill. Dis-count Phone Post

Nah I wouldnt let it go that far. The Dis-count is great at keeping my papers from blowing all over the place when my window is open. I also use him to keep my door open when I'm bringing in groceries. He's been the best giving my dog something to hump when he's bored. A Battalion of "Dis-counts" would be awesome to donate to my local animal shelter.

Oh no you dittnt lol Phone Post

I hope Rogan reads this and accidently drops the joke during a ppv. Phone Post

AUSTRIA -  I hope Rogan reads this and accidently drops the joke during a ppv. Phone Post

Rogan would never steal another "comedians" material...       particularly if it is of a much lower standard to his own.

For later