Michael "The DIS-Count" Bisping (pic)

Ramit called me a comedian......I've got a semi-boner right now. Thanks mate!

So here is installment number 1 of my new blog titled: Living With The Dis-count.

You would think that living with a real life UFC legend would be exciting, but in truth, The Discount is the same as you and me. I expected DJ Dis-count to be all "Hollywood" but he's been the perfect roommate. He's even helped me with the chores around the house by doing dishes.....

He's also impressed me with his willingness to help me out when I'm in a jam, like the time he helped me get un-stuck from the snow in my driveway....

Also, I was worried that his background in being a techno DJ at gay bars would mean that he'd be playing techno music at all hours of the night but he's actually a quiet fellow and spends most of his time reading.....

In conclusion, I'd say my experience with The Dis-count so far has caused me to re-think my position on the UKTT and British people. Stay tuned for ther next installment where we discuss the results of The Dis-counts baby oil challenge match with Ken "Pillowcheeks" Doll.

ROFL, you are a bad man Naderhood.

Throw us a bone here, get some hot Barbies and give BispingDoll some love. I know you have a heart in there somewhere.

naderhood -  Ramit called me a comedian......I've got a semi-boner right now. Thanks mate!

I used quotation marks actually..

ttt

Dev, I'll be honest and say I have some reservations about having Bisping "Trane UFC" with an oiled up Ken Doll. Its borderline fighter bashing and I'm only trying to make some jokes in a good natured way. I'm on the fence about it. I can makes some haha's in cleaner ways........but still, it'd be funny.

Ramit, quotations or not, I'm still to be considered a comedian from this point forward..... 

naderhood -  Dev, I'll be honest and say I have some reservations about having Bisping "Trane UFC" with an oiled up Ken Doll. Its borderline fighter bashing and I'm only trying to make some jokes in a good natured way. I'm on the fence about it. I can makes some haha's in cleaner ways........but still, it'd be funny.

Ramit, quotations or not, I'm still to be considered a comedian from this point forward..... 

^Fuck that, you have to see this thing through now. I expect to see Bisping and Ken in a filthy threeway with a family pet at the very least.

Just saying you could set up some kinder scenarios for the little guy as a counter balance. Dis-count Bispings need some love too.

naderhood - Ramit, quotations or not, I'm still to be considered a comedian from this point forward..... 

I bet Joe Rogan is shitting his pants..

Well well well, I don't know what to say. Some pretty outrageous use of a highly valued collector's item in this thread. Don't damage that figure naderhood because in a few months when Bisping is UFC champ, it's going to at least double in value.

TT mufuggin T

lol@naderhood

explodingboy - Well well well, I don't know what to say. Some pretty outrageous use of a highly valued collector's item in this thread. Don't damage that figure naderhood because in a few months when Bisping is UFC champ, it's going to at least double in value.

LOL. Worth $12 instead of $6, but still a DIS-Count doll with big ass feet and pillow fists.

naderhood=

ramit upper -  naderhood=
Well Ramit, I will give you some credit, you're trying. I've never been compared to a middle aged semi-jewish man with spectacles who milks plastic cows and wears god awful Tommy Bahama shirts so thats worth some points I guess.

Today is just not your day for Naderhood jokes my fren. You didnt do well earlier on the other thread and you did even worse this time...........

In times of struggle and distress you should be able to lean on your friends. Ask some of your fellow UKTT sisters for some joke ideas. Pool your thoughts together and hopefully what is hatched will be a somewhat decent, understandable joke. Whatever it is, it'll have to be better than comparing me to what looks like my accountant massaging cow nipples.

I think you missed the point naderhood.. 

Youre a one trick pony & its getting old.

Nah, not getting old yet.

I support this thread

tmr -  Nah, not getting old yet.

I support this thread

Hendo gifs & bad teeth jokes are still considered to be razor sharp wit on this site so I wouldn`t expect any less.. 

As do I...the lil monkeys need to be put in their place...ttt

TTT

keep it up Nader!!!

ramit upper -  

I think you missed the point naderhood.. 

Youre a one trick pony & its getting old.
Aha! I see now. I didnt expect much out of you so it completely went over my head. GSTQ has set a low bar for you guys with his consistantly shitty jokes and even worse responses to jokes about Brits.

You get 2 points.