Michael "The DIS-Count" Bisping (pic)

naderhood - 
ramit upper -  

I think you missed the point naderhood.. 

Youre a one trick pony & its getting old.
Aha! I see now. I didnt expect much out of you so it completely went over my head. GSTQ has set a low bar for you guys with his consistantly shitty jokes and even worse responses to jokes about Brits.

You get 2 points.

Thanks for the 2 points       ....but you lose 10 points for your sense of humour fail & your self-proclaimed status as a comedian has been revoked.        ..sorry mate :(

Any new material yet naderhood?

mma dolls make great doorstops btw

bhealthy - mma dolls make great doorstops btw

My jokes from naderhoods perspective:

naderhood - 
ramit upper -  

I think you missed the point naderhood.. 

Youre a one trick pony & its getting old.
Aha! I see now. I didnt expect much out of you so it completely went over my head. GSTQ has set a low bar for you guys with his consistantly shitty jokes and even worse responses to jokes about Brits.

You get 2 points.

& btw GSTQ is 10x the poster you will EVER be..      so wind yer neck in wee man!!   ;)   

HaHa..       Hendo gifs from 2 years ago..     i hate to say it  but i didnt expect anything less...<br />
<br />
naderhood came up with something original &amp; i applauded him for it but apparently the well has run dry &amp; now&nbsp;we
re back to hendo gifs?

Bad teeth jokes in:

Its a pity because i know for a fact that&nbsp;there are lots of intelligent,cool&amp; witty Americans out there..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; but obviously they dont feel the need to hate on the British...      so all we get is the dumbass,trailer trash, Jerry Springer guest type people hating on us...

:(

dont worry yanks..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i dont judge you by the twats on the UG.   

fighter bashing, im gonna let it slide this time and not vote you down, OP.

But seriously, Mod? Can we get a deletion of this thread please. Blatant fighter bashing going on in here.

JustPeed -  fighter bashing, im gonna let it slide this time and not vote you down, OP.

But seriously, Mod? Can we get a deletion of this thread please. Blatant fighter bashing going on in here.

dry your eyes mate..    it was only a joke..   (not a very good one but thats not the point!)

superCalo - 
ramit upper -  Its a pity because i know for a fact that&nbsp;there are lots of intelligent,cool&amp; witty Americans out there..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; but obviously they dont feel the need to hate on the British...      so all we get is the dumbass,trailer trash, Jerry Springer guest type people hating on us...

:(

dont worry yanks..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i dont judge you by the twats on the UG.   

I think for the most part Americans treat the British very well, there will always be the bad eggs, muslims, democrates etc but its sad that they resort to petty namecalling and the like, they should be giving a good impression and trying to make their country proud rather thean resorting to this kind of behaviour.

^ i think that song says it all...      the lyrics are dumb & unrealistic but the principles are sound.(mostly lol) 

btw i approve of Muslims & democrats!!!!

superCalo - 
ramit upper -  ^ i think that song says it all...      the lyrics are dumb & unrealistic but the principles are sound.(mostly lol) 

Unfortunatly in todays day and age it comes off as quite cheesy and silly but with updated production values,less of the pedofile type moustaches better more revelaing costumes, ramped up Choreography and lyrics perhaps with a hip hop influence, creating a more urban feel it could actually be quite good as there is a definite message there that a lot of Americans can identify with even if they can't identify with the delivery of it in that video production.

lol..   aye man!!!     get some black people with some decent choreography &USA could take over the world in a more URBAN manner..        even the haters would b doin da bogle!!!   ;)  

all this^ = world peace.

just stopping by for a lol

Ramit, good job old chap. You made some funny's.

As far as the fighter bashing and name calling, Its nothing more than good ol' shit talking between fans of different country's. No worse than Patriots fans shitting all over my legendary Detroit Lions or Man U fans deucing all over Real Madrid fans. It keeps the fire burning man! Some people take it too far but there's nothing wrong with it as long as people keep it between the boundaries of good spirit. Some of us yanks (myself included) have gone overboard but so have some of the Brits.

I try to keep it between the lines and so far Ramit has too so I see no need for any tears.

Ramit Uphim, I've been training but I have some more pics and jokey jokes coming. Its a bit easier for you to post more often because you're on the computer all day playing World of Warcraft and jerking off to pics of Prince William. Patience grasshopper.

naderhood -  Ramit, good job old chap. You made some funny's.

As far as the fighter bashing and name calling, Its nothing more than good ol' shit talking between fans of different country's. No worse than Patriots fans shitting all over my legendary Detroit Lions or Man U fans deucing all over Real Madrid fans. It keeps the fire burning man! Some people take it too far but there's nothing wrong with it as long as people keep it between the boundaries of good spirit. Some of us yanks (myself included) have gone overboard but so have some of the Brits.

I try to keep it between the lines and so far Ramit has too so I see no need for any tears.

Ramit Uphim, I've been training but I have some more pics and jokey jokes coming. Its a bit easier for you to post more often because you're on the computer all day playing World of Warcraft and jerking off to pics of Prince William. Patience grasshopper.
tut tut tut..   resorting to chilish insults?     come on wee man..   ive been off work recently&nbsp;because of&nbsp;..none of your effing business..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have never played&nbsp;war of worldcraft or masterbated to picture&nbsp;of my future king so you are simply&nbsp;throwing out baseless cheap insults...<br />
<br />
If you consider youself&nbsp;to be a comedien then i&nbsp;would expect a far higher&nbsp;standard of retorts..<br />
<br />
As it is you are just proving me right in that you &quot;made a funny&quot; by purchasing a Bisping doll&nbsp;&amp; you are struggling to come up with a follow up joke...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />
<br />
You
re like a 3rd rate rock band trying to write that "difficult second album"

I look forward to your future "comedy"..

Cheers.   

ramit upper - 
naderhood -  Ramit, good job old chap. You made some funny's.

tut tut tut..   resorting to chilish insults?     come on wee man..   ive been off work recently&nbsp;because of&nbsp;..none of your effing business..&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have never played&nbsp;war of worldcraft or masterbated to picture&nbsp;of my future king so you are simply&nbsp;throwing out baseless cheap insults...<br />
<br />
If you consider youself&nbsp;to be a comedien then i&nbsp;would expect a far higher&nbsp;standard of retorts..<br />
<br />
As it is you are just proving me right in that you &quot;made a funny&quot; by purchasing a Bisping doll&nbsp;&amp; you are struggling to come up with a follow up joke...&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br />
<br />
You
re like a 3rd rate rock band trying to write that "difficult second album"

I look forward to your future "comedy"..

Cheers.   
You are a good time Ramit........

I actually have some great ideas that will be posted tomorrow. As for tonight, I'm going to post part one of my new blog titled: Living With The Dis-Count as a thread now, because not many people from our beloved UG have been able to enjoy the second set of pictures because they are buried deep within my highly successful thread. I dont consider myself a comedian but you obdiously do, I am flattered.

On a more serious note, I hope your job situation is just a short term thing if you really have been out of work.

Ramit, quotations or not, I'm still to be considered a comedian from this point forward..... 

Your words..      not mine..   & i look forward to your future encounters with little mike..     Im sure theyll be so funny!!!   :D