Michael "The DIS-Count" Bisping (pic)

MotorBoater85 - 
naderhood -  I'm at work but I decided I'm going to have my chick pick it up for me when she wakes up. This way, I can take some pics of "The Dis-count" in random places.

Expect some more lulz-able pics soon.

I would like to request a picture of The Dis-Count in a urinal.  Thanks in advance.

Great idea, I can do that

I need some suggestions and ideas for photo-ops with Michael "The Dis-count" Bisping.

gimme some ideas fellas

naderhood - 
MotorBoater85 - 
naderhood -  I'm at work but I decided I'm going to have my chick pick it up for me when she wakes up. This way, I can take some pics of "The Dis-count" in random places.

I would like to request a picture of The Dis-Count in a urinal.  Thanks in advance.

I need some suggestions and ideas for photo-ops with Michael "The Dis-count" Bisping.

gimme some ideas fellas

Get him in front of the Temecula Team Quest.

gaycuckold - 
naderhood - 
MotorBoater85 - 

gimme some ideas fellas

Get him in front of the Temecula Team Quest.

Thats too far of a drive bro'ham. Maybe "The Dis-count" can come out there and clean the mats once he loses to Rivera.

lmfao

Even the uktt guys are joking about this one. Pretty awesome Phone Post

sgavin -  Even the uktt guys are joking about this one. Pretty awesome Phone Post

Is this when we all do hugz?

MotorBoater85 - 
sgavin -  Even the uktt guys are joking about this one. Pretty awesome Phone Post

What do you think this is?      ..a wrestling match? 

Lol touché sir Phone Post

ramit upper - 
MotorBoater85 - 

You can call it whatever you want ... just tell me when the hugz start.

MotorBoater85 - 
ramit upper - 
MotorBoater85 - 

You can call it whatever you want ... just tell me when the hugz start.

I`ll give you a Glasgow kiss if you want? ;)    xx

naderhood - 
MotorBoater85 - 

gimme some ideas fellas
Hahaha that's fucking brilliant.

VTFUs guys!

Subbed & looking forward for the great pics

Good one.

Discount peeping Bisping at the (insert here whatever clothing store) changing rooms?

(go into the room and have somebody stick it from underneath the stall/curtain or below and take a pic)

edit

err i meant underneath or above^

Maybe Discount Bisping can start a career selling shamwow's and the choptastic or whatever that thing was called.

Or better yet......"Discount Bisping, clean up isle 7. Discount Bisping please report to isle 7"

this...is...too...funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just scrolled down to ask if UKTT has responded with venomous vengeance yet?

lol.

It really is 'discount' - doesn't even look like him.

Our UKTT friends are sleeping right now. They'll be awake and calling us all names in a few hours.

Im getting off work now so I'll be able to post some "The Discount" pics soon......

naderhood -  Our UKTT friends are sleeping right now. They'll be awake and calling us all names in a few hours.

Im getting off work now so I'll be able to post some "The Discount" pics soon......

You should've asked for the afternoon off and explained the concept... I'm sure the boss would understand.

tmr - 
naderhood -  Our UKTT friends are sleeping right now. They'll be awake and calling us all names in a few hours.

You should've asked for the afternoon off and explained the concept... I'm sure the boss would understand.

I second this, but I guess I'll need something to laugh at tomorrow morning.

You mad uktt?