Michael "The DIS-Count" Bisping (pic)

VTFU ^^^^

Hahaha ^^^ Dream for the win!

Is that a Winners store?

DreamFTW - You mad uktt?

not at all...    i approve of this thread & am impressed that at least ONE of you has enough imagination & humour to not just post a Hendo gif & make a lame bad teeth joke...

Nice work naderhood ;)  (even though it was based on a complete fabrication & infact I heard a rumour that naderhood had to pay ALOT of money on E-Bay for the otherwise completely sold-out & heavily in-demand toy?)

ramit upper - 
DreamFTW - You mad uktt?

not at all...    i approve of this thread & am impressed that at least ONE of you has enough imagination & humour to not just post a Hendo gif & make a lame bad teeth joke...

Nice work naderhood ;)  (even though it was based on a complete fabrication & infact I heard a rumour that naderhood had to pay ALOT of money on E-Bay for the otherwise completely sold-out & heavily in-demand toy?)

I don't know what it is today, but you keep cracking me up with your posts.

Apparently there was a rumour around town that TK Maxx where getting a fresh shipment of Bisping figures?..

MotorBoater85 - 
ramit upper - 
DreamFTW - You mad uktt?

I dont know what it is</b>&nbsp;today, but you keep cracking me up with your posts.<br />
</blockquote>It
s called "humour"     ...ever heard of it?

ramit upper -  Apparently there was a rumour around town that TK Maxx where getting a fresh shipment of Bisping figures?..

buncha old ugly ppl lining up for bisping toys

doesnt surprise me 

ramit upper - 
MotorBoater85 - 
ramit upper - 
DreamFTW - You mad uktt?

I dont know what it is</b>&nbsp;today, but you keep cracking me up with your posts.<br />
</blockquote>It
s called "humour"     ...ever heard of it?

You have opened my eyes to a whole new world ramit!!  I will embrace this thing you call "humour".

DreamFTW - 
ramit upper -  Apparently there was a rumour around town that TK Maxx where getting a fresh shipment of Bisping figures?..

buncha old ugly ppl lining up for bisping toys

doesnt surprise me 

Those people aren`t stylish enough to be British..     so it looks like alot of young American Bisping fans were disappointed when Santa failed to deliver the B-man figure?

Obviously the parents are doing their best to un-brake the hearts of their children..

Well Ramit, I suppose this settles that little accusation of yours......

I gotta get to the gym, some good "Discount" pics coming later.

please post pics of it getting strangled or KO'd by another figure. Any figure would do.

naderhood -  
Obvious fake..     you just took the price tag off the main Christmas present that you bought your wife..

GOLD!!!

aKaBeasTTT - please post pics of it getting strangled or KO'd by another figure. Any figure would do.

lol..    i bet that would really make your day,wouldn`t it..

Posting in an epic thread I hop this makes the front page of the UG

marked down to $5.00

i wouldnt even take it if someone gave it to me for free
no offence . All jokes :)

ramit i like the dubbing of B-man btw

Hahaha, Ramit, you're in "Discount Denial"

naderhood you sir are fucking epic

LMFAOOOOOOO this is fap material for life!