Michelle Lopez breaks down War Machine situation

At the 9:30 mark she discusses his possible suicide.  "The world wouldn't be a better place without him."  "That would be tragic for me, personally."

Wow. Wonder what her positive business opportunities are. Let me guess Backpage 180 cbj or 220 bbj.

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS:

11:40 mark:  "I hope she is able to turn this around for herself, maybe make some better life decisions, going forward."

I wanted to stop watching at the mention of an alternate universe where War Machine would change his name to Peace Machine but I wasn't done fapping yet. Phone Post 3.0

i knew some of you would get a kick out of this.

I can't lie.... I'd still smash her crazy ass Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild - 

11:40 mark:  "I hope she is able to turn this around for herself, maybe make some better life decisions, going forward."

I saw that part and couldn't believe my eyes and ears. I had to let her have it in the comments section. This crazy bitch makes me sick.

FWAT: Hurrr Durr durrrr

For those like myself who aren't familiar with this chick, here's a brief introduction from her website http://michellelopez.net/

"My name is Michelle Lopez. As a copywriter and coach, I help people release the dysfunctional stories, outdated programs, and hidden desires that are driving them to distraction"

If she were some sort of comedian I might have slightly enjoyed the video but seeing that this is really how she is and how she thinks is a little creepy

Mods, please delete this thread. Not worthy of mma.com Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild -

OMG.

At the five-minute mark she invokes the "Multiverse", and states that there is an alternate universe where he changed his name to "Peace Machine" and turns himself in peacefully, becoming a model citizen after spending time in solitary confinement, reading a series of positive, uplifting books.

"It takes a really strong mind to believe in an outcome like that."

That was enlightened wasn't it. Phone Post 3.0

man meets tate - 

michelle lopez is quite possibly one of the most intelligent minds in this universe right now

try harder

BackOffWarchild - 

Surprising that a stalker psychobitch would have blame for a female victim of a viscious beating.

Knick Diaz - It was funny when that RyanVonDoom or whatever his name is threatened to kill her jokingly and she went ballistic lol. That thread was great.

this. lol good times

This chick has always creeped me the fuck out.  I made it about 45 seconds and had to stop. 

Shes either completely full of shit (pretend caring/faking interest in WM as a person) and not a very good actress.  Or shes just batshit insane and thus appears to be a lunatic. 

It would be tough to convince me otherwise