Michelle Lopez breaks down War Machine situation

I for one am glad she made that video I really did need to know her view on those events. Thank god , it would have killed me if I lived my life and could never find that out. Could have ruined me .. Phone Post 3.0

MichelleLopezCO -
Whambo - She's a life coach... that doesn't have a real job... has no success in relationships... and lives with her parents...

Is she still still keeping up with the "i'm going to release a book" scam?

lol.

My business is primarily writing and editing. I haven't had an office job in 8 years. I work at home, barefoot, and sleep weird hours. I made $12k in May from copywriting, which is on the low end of what a copywriter can make, but that's because I'm lazy and don't work that many hours, and don't market my business much. I've dated some interesting guys in the past year, but have not found The One, partially because I am not ready to commit yet. I have 50,000 words written on my book and have spent the past 2 years re-thinking my approach to this book, so that I can create it to be something of value. The book will be a huge success, but only if I finish it. I have used Twitter to see how my various thoughts are received. Some approaches I've used seem to work better than others. Yes, I still live with parents in a 5000-square foot house, with my own bedroom and two rooms that serve as offices, one facing the southwest with lots of light and sun. I will move out when I've made peace with my parents, my past, my childhood, and myself. To avoid the daunting task of making peace with all my demons, I've successfully distracted myself with War Machine, Huerta, and whoever the fuck else for the past 2 years. That's my life in a nutshell. PEACE.
Must be nice...

I wish my parents gave me 3 bedrooms to search my soul and chase my demons while I fuck off for years stalking girls and making a fool of myself on twitter...which I later will pretend was some kind of deep social experiment.

But instead I was kicked out of the nest at 18 and was forced to deal with my issues and accept responsibility for my dumb actions in the real world.

Ahh I guess that's the curse of being born with a dick. Phone Post 3.0

I will move out when I've made peace with my parents, my past, my childhood, and myself.

You got that back-asswards.

You'll never make peace with your parents, your past, your childhood or yourself until you move out.

Love how she starts off with "What can be said about War Machine and Christie Mack that hasn't been already said?"

... and then proceeds to talk about War Machine and Christie Mack for over 12 minutes.

Michelle, my belle.

chawkins - I move that we never link to, post about, or otherwise mention this woman again, so long as we all post on this forum.

All in favor?
I. Phone Post 3.0

MichelleLopezCO - 
Whambo - She's a life coach... that doesn't have a real job... has no success in relationships... and lives with her parents...

lol.

My business is primarily writing and editing. I haven't had an office job in 8 years. I work at home, barefoot, and sleep weird hours. I made $12k in May from copywriting, which is on the low end of what a copywriter can make, but that's because I'm lazy and don't work that many hours, and don't market my business much. I've dated some interesting guys in the past year, but have not found The One, partially because I am not ready to commit yet. I have 50,000 words written on my book and have spent the past 2 years re-thinking my approach to this book, so that I can create it to be something of value. The book will be a huge success, but only if I finish it. I have used Twitter to see how my various thoughts are received. Some approaches I've used seem to work better than others. Yes, I still live with parents in a 5000-square foot house, with my own bedroom and two rooms that serve as offices, one facing the southwest with lots of light and sun. I will move out when I've made peace with my parents, my past, my childhood, and myself. To avoid the daunting task of making peace with all my demons, I've successfully distracted myself with War Machine, Huerta, and whoever the fuck else for the past 2 years. That's my life in a nutshell. PEACE.

That's nice, I don't believe you about your copywriting figures for a second.

The fact is you offer life coaching sessions when you're something around 30 yrs old living with your parents.

Musashi - Wow.. some bitter fucks on this thread.
Lol this unfortunately.

Some ppl just getting UGLY. Phone Post 3.0

I'd rather have War Machine on the streets than her. Phone Post 3.0

$144k/year as being on the lazy side? Hmm... average copywriter working fulltime in Boston is $70k/year according to indeed.com. Phone Post 3.0

https://twitter.com/michellelopezco/status/500877056977416192

She has a twitter.

@MichelleLopezCO: Christy Mack knew if she told the truth 100%, no one would donate to her shit fund. So she fabricated a bit. https://t.co/2yuzrUTJIt Phone Post 3.0

lol

bat

shit 

crazy

!

im the one Phone Post 3.0

seems she likes hearing herself talk. make a podcast so people can hate on it. lol at PEACE MACHINE

She will move out when she finds a naive & gullible provider.

Who cares what that delusional psychotic whack job says. She has zero credit to even attempt to analyze or comment on the situation. The fact this was posted on the UG is an abomination.

Someone asked in another thread why this place has gone down? Because people like that crazy women started posting here that's why!! Phone Post 3.0

MichelleLopezCO -

lol.

No you didn't, no you aren't, and your wrong about everything else. You live in the lies that you make up in your head. And how pompous are you to refer to your book as a best seller when it isn't even done. Phone Post 3.0

This bitch is so far beyond crazy and unhinged.

Holy fuck her Twitter is all kinds of crazy. Just a steady stream of victim shaming, and qualifying her posts with, "I don't agree with what WM did but (insert comment about Mack being a lying whore here). She even asked Brent Brookhouse to tag her when he authenticates the police reports. I get the feeling she lives for injecting herself into something that has nothing do with her. How is that shit not exhausting? Phone Post 3.0