Michelle Lopez breaks down War Machine situation

I watched about 20 secs and had to stop Phone Post 3.0

She got some manly hands. Phone Post 3.0

Guess who's back...

Back again...

Crazy's back...

Hide your friends.

MichelleLopezCO - Next video will be of me gently ripping Christy Mack a new asshole using all available spiritual weapons. If that's even possible.
Uh oh ..... she's back ! Phone Post 3.0

BackOffWarchild - 

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS:

11:40 mark:  "I hope she is able to turn this around for herself, maybe make some better life decisions, going forward."

If ever a quote deserved this, it's that one

MichelleLopezCO - Next video will be of me gently ripping Christy Mack a new asshole using all available spiritual weapons. If that's even possible.
So...that means you're on War Machine's side on this one?

I believe the truth of what happened lies somewhere in the middle as it usually does, but what is certain is he beat her ass; busted her face up, and even KICKED her in the leg!

I'm sorry but your 'crazy' is peaking. Phone Post 3.0

It's about time we get a level-headed, objective viewpoint on the matter, devoid of any sign of neuroses...because I, for one, was getting tired of sifting through all the sensational journalism outlets and establishment propaganda pushing their status quo agenda simply looking to garner more web traffic...In my humble opinion, her perspective and analysis really are a breath of fresh air.

Eyelasher - It's about time we get a level-headed, objective viewpoint on the matter, devoid of any sign of neuroses...because I, for one, was getting tired of sifting through all the sensational journalism outlets and establishment propaganda pushing their status quo agenda simply looking to garner more web traffic...In my humble opinion, her perspective and analysis really are a breath of fresh air.

^Laziest Horny Guy ever

Will you just post pictures of your butt hole already so we can all just be done with this? Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle - 

Most boring video of all time.

The Superhero known as "Daddy Issues Woman"

I move that we never link to, post about, or otherwise mention this woman again, so long as we all post on this forum.

All in favor?

id take her on a date if shed let me Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - I'm with chawkins. VU Phone Post 3.0

Yep, she hijacked DFW's birthday thank you thread, and everyone knows I dislike Dana, but her hijack warranted being BANNED, not just frozen. She's a stain on MMA.

She's a life coach... that doesn't have a real job... has no success in relationships... and lives with her parents...

Is she still still keeping up with the "i'm going to release a book" scam?

lol.

I actually like this girl. Articulate speech, big beatiful eyes and sexy voice.

touch -

I actually like this girl. Articulate speech, big beatiful eyes and sexy voice.

Your courage I like.. Phone Post 3.0

rnunz -
Kind Sir - Who is this bimbo?

Don't poke a bear.
Lmfao vtfu Phone Post 3.0