Midwest Cage Championship II

TTT

His fight with Matt Williams was at 135 at VFC 10

Thank you all for the support. Ptown- I sent mail back to ya!!!!

ttt!!! can't wait for next weekend!

John,

Is he still fighting at 170?

ttt

ttt

Mike will certainly give a good show. He is a solid fighter with no quit in him. As for finding fights - at that weight you are pretty much just finding boxers...there just arent alot of fighters at that weight. Even 145 is really an up and comming weight class. I personally love the smaller weights mainly because the snoozefest they call the heavyweight division should be called the - whose chin is the best weight...Heavyweights are boring and the smaller weights are fast and exciting...The only problem is the smaller weights really can't damage each other like heavyweights do. The Heavyweights desserve more money for the fight even though they dont need to cut weight mainly because of the risk they are taking.

I think that Mike should bulk up a little and fight at 145. I say that mostly because I am afraid he will be fighting alot of recycled opponents pretty soon...

I didn't see the Mike Adams/Justin Brown fight, but in Justin's defense (I've known the kid since he was like 5) he isn't anything other than a great wrestler.

He has very limited training in any other area of MMA. I think if he learned a little striking and some ground & pound & sub defense he'd be a tough test for anybody in that 135-145 range.

But anyway...TTT for MCC.

TTT

I would give the old man some respect if he would get that god damn hair cut and get a real job. But he is one of my training partners so I guess good luck lil buddy. Purcell good luck to you as well, I hope it's a good action packed fight. I still like Jason eventhough he knocked me on my ass.

BTW Warfrog if you are gonna were the Kilt talk to me about getting some authentic ring entrance music.

thanks 86ed. i probably wont be wearing the kilt this time. but who knows. the hair however, will be beautifully styled.

i was the ref for the mike adams and justin brown fight. mike adams is alot better then his record, he must have improved alot or just fought real tough competition. he has good striking and good jitsu. he almost knocked justin out a couple of times on the feet. justin is a great wrestler and mike won that fight.
jn

hows the schnauz Nick??

Mike is a victim of being too small and poor matchups

His first loss was to Sean Wilson - Sean is a solid 155 lber. Then he fought Mickle - Mickle is a SOLID 155 lber - one of the best in the area.

then he lost to two BJJ guys one of whom trains out of the MFC...

His biggest problem is his size - he goes in there with fighters who are cutting to 155 and he walks around at 150...Also his BJJ is pretty raw - He relies too much on his speed and scramble abilities instead of technique. Lots of smaller fighters become scramble fighters and find themselves in bad situations mainly because they practice too much with people who are bigger than they are and they are constantly in survival mode.

dude my poor nose - holy shit - I couldnt put on my glasses last night...

Thanks guys Mike is a hard worker...He has been a victim of poor matchups and thats my fault, but its been so hard to find him fights...He excpeted that fight against Matt Williams on 1 weeks notice and I was not in town to corner his fight.

Thanks, Josh! The competition Mike has faced has made him a lot better, and he is one guy that has learned from every loss. I am really proud of Mike and his work ethic..

Nick Mikes... BJJ has improved a lot since his fight at the VFC, and I am expecting Mike to put together a solid preformance next Saturday.

Thanks Guys!

Brad

ttt

Brown Pit- Jason Louke has only been training for about a year. I have been working with him on little things. One thing he has, is heart. This kid will be a name that people will be talking about in the future. I applaud you for saying that you would like to fight him but that is just talk. He is to big (175-185)for you and it wouldn't be much of a fight. Good luck to you at 155.

TTT for pretty John and a great show!!!!

"He excpeted that fight against Matt Williams on 1 weeks notice and I was not in town to corner his fight."

Has Aaron Steele been helping you with your spelling...excepted...ACCEPTED

• and sometimes I wonder why people say that Im a dick...

As for Jason - there is NO way he has been training for just a year - thats complete bullshit. maybe he has been training with you for just a year but he is obviously well trained and in great shape...

yah huh - just a year...I bet thats what you tell the guy he is fighting tomorrow...poor mofo...I feel bad for the guy he is fighting. "yah we got an easy fight for you - his name is Jason and he is really green - not even been training for a year..."