Midwest Cage Championship II

AARP card that old bastid is probably collecting a pension from the fighters union.

Poor Ronnie- you guys are harsh! j/k. By the way, we have two events next month (May 13 and May 20), one am and pro, and one pro, so if you are looking for a fight, please let me know. midwestfitr@aol.com. Teams are more than welcome. Please, midwest fighters/teams at this time only.

ha ha, if my hips and rheumitism didnt hurt so bad, i would kick some of you smartasses in the head.

its an honor to fight jason. i have been offered to fight him in the past but declined because we are friends or friendly to each other anyway. this time it was coming down to crunch time and i needed an opponent and jason offers a great challenge to me. i am sure we will get in there and bang away and still be friends afterwards one way or the other. i am looking forward to being in the cage with jason and it should be an exciting time, i cant wait!

Hurricane,
you have mail.

"Ron, that move is gay...no i do not use it and no i never will. I only use moves Pat Miletich shows me."

You fool! That is the same move that I showed you 2 weeks before he showed you! And, not only that, it is the same move that I learned about 2 years ago!

Damn kids...

Ps. I love you and will see you Friday! :)

Pss. I love you too John. Guess who else loves you?

Ronnie the only way you could kick me in the head is if I was lying on the ground in a coma.

then a coma it is!

TTT for Ronnie. Old man stregnth is powerfull in this one!!! I'll be there cheerin ya on bro!

chris mickle is an experienced vet and I really like the fact he comes to the fight ready to go the whole time. Im still bitter about the 'draw' at xkk but thats a long time ago. Ripley is posessed right now , dont expect just a play it safe guy anymore. when his mind is focused like it is now, Id put him against almost any 155 pounder in the midwest. could be the fight of the night. Although Volker vs moreno should be a barn burner. bobby continues to improve with age and the guy is built with a chin of granite. If hes prepared I just have to give it to bobby. I see this fight going close to the distance. The fight he had inkc was a real test of his will and mettle. that is a great matchup. John, is doing a great job matching people. Im sorry I dont have more guys available at that time. leaving our home town and being the underdog is what we thrive on. I cant make the fight due to an important seminar Im giving that day but the team will be there.. Deryck will be ready for all possiblitilies.

btw, the guy bobby fought here in kc would be a beautiful matchup for moreno in the future. Team voodoo has some seriously well rounded skills. I was impressed and Im not impressed very easily.

Hopefully this show is sucessful as the last one. It was a packed house. If the big screen gets turned on too that will be great. Seriously I'm jealous of my teamatest that get to fight in this event.

you know how we are up north - when in doubt make the KC guy the underdog...

At 155 - Deryck is a Solid fighter and certainly in the top 10 in the midwest at that weight (excluding all of the top level fighters who have exited the rankings for greener fields IE Justin and Ireland)

I put Chris and Deryck right up there in terms of talent. Both are great but Chris has the edge in experience and Deryck will need to go 15 minutes to beat him. Chris fights EVERYONE. I mean he fights plenty of elite fighters like Clay (lost by decision) and John Strawn (lost by split decision)...

you guys I am sure watched him fight Mabin - I didnt see that fight but no doubt that this fight will go the distance. I see Chris having more ways to win - BUT YOU GUYS KNOW I HAVE BEEN WRONG BEFORE!!!

oh yah

Sorry Mr. Britt sir for the old people comments...you desserve our respect and admiration. If George Foreman can do it - so can you!

ha ! Im just glad someone is putting together competitive cards that I can trust to not be dirtbags. Jay and John are my favorite midwest promoters and I thank them for the opportunities they give us. Good fights who ever winds up on top.

Nick Mike is cutting down to 135 and is looking very good

135!!!

HOLY SHIT - thats my highschool wrestling weight...

I remember him being a small guy but I didnt realize he was that small...He is going to be a pretty compact mofo at that weight. I wish I had some friends going to this event...I might find someone to head out there with me.

I am moving in a couple weeks and I have been told that my weekends for the next two weeks will be spent moving and making money for my prego nuts wife. I came home after I lost that fight to have my wife say - "your face looks like someone punched you"

I was like - yah you could say that. She then asked me if I fought back -

after I didnt respond - she said that at least I am well enough to help move and to make money. Also - that stuff that I hadnt picked up before the fight was still waiting for me to pick up afterwards.

If I head out to this event - it will have to be in the cover of darkness - and somehow it will have to be related to work - and yes she will check on me...

Nick the Joys of living with a prego woman...I feel for you! Mike is strong at this weight and is training like a maniac..I expect big things from him in this fight.

Brad

"135!!! HOLY SHIT - thats my highschool wrestling weight..."

That makes TWO of us! lol

I am at 205 now! :)

Mike had some hard fight early on (Wilson, Mickle)against guys who were 15-20lbs heavier than him. He's coming off on win against a two time iowa state champ in wrestling (Justin Brown), I expect him to start putting together a nice win streak.

mikes cool as shit. hes got lots of heart. he was taking it to that dude in his last vfc fight. bradley, what weight did mike fight that guy at the last vfc fight that he was on? anyways, good luck to him.