Miesha Tate: "This fight will change Dana's mind"

ttt

I absolutely love this girl!

Cindy

CindyO -  I absolutely love this girl!

Cindy

Who doesn't? Phone Post

JeffersonDArcyChoke - I wish those two would scissor during their bout. Phone Post

Highest rated MMA event ever.. Phone Post

^^^ LOL!

Cindy

I think marloes look more feminine than meisha just cus of her smaller frame Phone Post

more stuff...

"I feel like I'm just barely starting to come into my prime as an athlete right now. I'm in the best shape of my life."

Miesha says she hates cocky men - "even if you're the best in the world you should still have a sense of humility. Being cocky is a huge turnoff, people who aren't motivated to do things are as well."

She says that men she dates don't have to list her as their favorite fighter as long as they support her. lol

Talks about playing Mario and Metal Gear Solid on Saturn! LOL. Said she even likes strategy and RPGS - Miesha might be the new best fighter of all time. Sory Fedor

"With male fight cards there are usually exciting fights but usually one boring one as well. When women get one fight on a card we only have one shot for exposure. Most of the times they're exciting, but sometimes they're not. It's hard becuase we only get one shot and it's on the shoulder of those two female athletes to show what women's MMA is about. One boring fight and it feels like 'oh, women's MMA sucks' and it can be a little discouraging, but I feel like my fight with Marloes will raise the bar and I feel like this is going to be the fight to change Dana and Lorenzo's and anyone else's mind who has any doubt about the capability of the fighters. This is going to be the fight to showcase what women's MMA is all about."

JkdSam - I have no interest in seeing women pummel each other to a bloody pulp.

Carson asks if she can see herself headbutting people to the face like Coleman if it was allowed. Miesha: "Yeah. I'll win a fight any way possible."

"I'm not a huge fan of elbows on the ground. I know why people like it, but as a professional athlete I feel like when a fight is stopped because of a cut it's like 'eh, that sucks.' I wanna see someone get finished, I wanna see someone who can't continue because they're knocked out or because of something that would really stop them. I don't feel like cuts do that, I feel like when people lose because of cuts it's kind of lame."

Motorboat her, I would for hours

LOL.......Where did RavenFister go anyway?

Good attitude, good looking and nice boobs in that first pic but DO NOT WANT women's MMA on my PPVs

CindyO -  I absolutely love this girl!

Cindy

Hot

donttazemebro - LOL.......Where did RavenFister go anyway?
I'm moving and the last few days have been tied up with work and moving.  Too much for me.  And it's hot as hell on top of everything else.

Sorry bro I take back "RavenFister" if it makes you feel better man

ttt

It's not that women's fights are not entertaining. It's that there are not enough women fighters to make a viable weight class.

ThatsWhatHeSaid -  Miehsa is great but I think Marloes is going to win

Did yoou see what happened to Marloes in her last fight? Same thing will happen this time only Miesha wont get subbed Phone Post

Rucking Fetard - 
ThatsWhatHeSaid -  Miehsa is great but I think Marloes is going to win
Did yoou see what happened to Marloes in her last fight? Same thing will happen this time only Miesha wont get subbed Phone Post

Pretty much what Miesha herself said....

more updtes:

Wants to open a bakery next year!

Would like to do fitness modeling and help spread MMA training and workouts to women for health and fitness reasons

Admits to a feeling of insecurity about the future of women's MMA but knows that it has a lot of supporters and that people are coming around to it every day. Wants to keep opening people's eyes to the existence of women's MMA to help push the talent pool to expand further.

"With male fight cards there are usually exciting fights but usually one boring one as well. When women get one fight on a card we only have one shot for exposure. Most of the times they're exciting, but sometimes they're not. It's hard becuase we only get one shot and it's on the shoulder of those two female athletes to show what women's MMA is about. One boring fight and it feels like 'oh, women's MMA sucks' and it can be a little discouraging, but I feel like my fight with Marloes will raise the bar and I feel like this is going to be the fight to change Dana and Lorenzo's and anyone else's mind who has any doubt about the capability of the fighters. This is going to be the fight to showcase what women's MMA is all about."

Good thread...but at some point are you going to admit that you are either Bob Carson or have a very close relationship with him/the show?  It's literally all you talk about here.

jjj I have posted before that Carson bought me my last 2 blues for promoting his show, lets me get Tapout forum, mma mail and such. I do consider myself quite a small part of the extended Carson Corner team if anyone was wondering. I used to post the show when I was just joe blow UGer(still am) but once he bought me a blue name as a thank you I said I would do them whenever I could. I pretty much can see why some people might assume I am Carson but I promise you I have no idea what to do with a "stage III" decomposing body.....LOL.