Miesha Tate: "This fight will change Dana's mind"

Gotcha dude...just make sure you don't turn out like Patton Oswalt did in the movie where he's a huge NY Giants fan :)

Unless her fight can instantly quintuple the amount of Legit female fighters at every weight division, it wont mean shit in Dana's mind!

Ha!  I did it!^

Hey Carson if you pay me I'll post that shit in every thread on this very forum.  Tell him that for me donttaze.  I'll fucking paint this forum in Carson black.  (Black being his hair color if my computer settings are working correctly and the YouTube videos of the 350-pounder are accurate)

page 3 and still no meisha thong pic. UG, i am disappoint.

jjj2121 -  Gotcha dude...just make sure you don't turn out like Patton Oswalt did in the movie where he's a huge NY Giants fan :)

What about the one where DeNiro tries to pitch a knife at Wesley Snipes? LOL.

RavenFighter I told him and he said that he already has a guy who posts his stuff on the UG in return for a small financial or personal benefit, sorry bro

I am not Donny (AFAIK)

Carson,

Buy me a bluename too, please! Doesn't he have a pro account?

TTT for Miesha. She sounded very smart during this interview.

Miesha and Shannon are meant to be featured in a game available from the App store Jon snow. As a journalist you should know that

Carson asks if she can see herself headbutting people to the face like Coleman if it was allowed. Miesha: "Yeah. I'll win a fight any way possible."

"I'm not a huge fan of elbows on the ground. I know why people like it, but as a professional athlete I feel like when a fight is stopped because of a cut it's like 'eh, that sucks.' I wanna see someone get finished, I wanna see someone who can't continue because they're knocked out or because of something that would really stop them. I don't feel like cuts do that, I feel like when people lose because of cuts it's kind of lame."

Comes out against soccer kicks generally because she thinks if they were regularly used that serious injury rates would increase. she says it probably crosses the line between sport and bloodsport

Discusses the difference between men and women's fights and says that women can't rely on brute force as much so they often have refined technique

"We're less afraid to throw it all out there and just let it ride. Sometimes you see men out there cautious and afraid to get knocked out, but most women are going to go for the kill and I think people like to see that."

No, No it won't.

Umm...

Did anyone see Meisha's fights in the Strikeforce mini women's tournament?

I don't want to bash a fighter, so I'll just say they were "awfully underwhelming"...

Max

I agree completely with her about elbows on the ground.

Winning by those cuts is cheap

Bob asks if she could ever be mad at a boyfriend for KOing himself with a slam or refusing to get up from buttscoot....LOL. She says yes and that it can be frustrating if you know someone personally and they don't perform their best but that fighters are usually their own worst critics anyway.

States that if she broke up with fighter Bryan Caraway that one would have to leave TEAM ALPHA MALE due to awkwardness. "One of us would have to leave the gym...it would not be me."

donttazemebro - 
jjj2121 -  Gotcha dude...just make sure you don't turn out like Patton Oswalt did in the movie where he's a huge NY Giants fan :)

What about the one where DeNiro tries to pitch a knife at Wesley Snipes? LOL.

RavenFighter I told him and he said that he already has a guy who posts his stuff on the UG in return for a small financial or personal benefit, sorry bro

I am not Donny (AFAIK)
Make me a paid Carson team member or me and you will fight with no kicks or takedowns.  I'll light you up son.

Maybe so but when I'm lyin there all TKO'd still only one of us will be part of the Carson's corner extended family, me. TTT

I'll beat the fuckin' password out of you to your PRO account.  You'll be lying there and I'll be on here posting threads on behalf of Bob "BIGG" Carson.

TTT for my future boss, "MAXIMUM" Bob Carson!

"Money Talks. But it can't sing or dance and it CAN'T walk"

Actor Ryan O'Neal: