Miguel Torres V.S Charlie Valencia

UP

I don't think that a size difference will matter much to Miguel. I've sparred, rolled and gone takedowns with this sick bastard and I outweigh him by about 30-40lbs. He is the toughest little dude I've ever met!

Miguel by Attempted Manslaughter!

Stand up: Sick
Submissions: Crazy
Takedown defense: Great

Miguel is the baddest mf'er I have ever had the pleasure of training with. He consistantly smoked both me and Bonnar and gave up about 80lbs to both of us. His technique is excellent and he has a bottomless gas tank. It says a lot about a fighter when not only because of the weight class but it is because of his skill level that makes it hard for him to get fights.

pics are now on the gfc website of most of the fighter under fightcard

3T

ttt

ttt

i thought Torres fought at 135lbs?  Is he bumping up a weight class?

"If Torres can even hang with Charlie then He's good. Charlies last fights have been too heavy for him. Also, Ive seen Charlie fight and he is all go, no stalling"

You have no idea who Miguel Torres is do you?  Hang?  I think Torres by Sub in under a min.

Fight is @ 145lbs, confirmed

Torres has fought at 145lbs. For those who don't know of Miguel look out. The most exciting fighter I have ever seen compete in person. 100 mph once the bell rings until the ref says stop. I judged his fight against Ryan Ackerman (Miguels only loss). Ryan was on top of his game at the time and Miguel lost 29-28 on all cards (very close call). This loss was his first fight after a year off with an acl reconstruction. Unbeleivable how busy this guy stays from bottom position.

Good luck to both fighters but I can't see Miguel not winning.

I think Joe Camacho is one of them.

ttt

Great fight...

I think Valencia is going to be another big step.

Valencia fights in Socal competing against the best KOTC has to offer...which is a "bigger" show.

I can't wait to see who wins this.

up

up

I saw Miguel down at one of the Ironhearts and that kid is tough. Don't know much about Charlie Valencia but I do know whatever the outcome he will have his hands full with Torres.

both guys are tough guys and it will be action packed, neither guy knows what a feeling out process is.

TTT

ttt

Miguels record is ACTUALLY better than on paper.