Miguel Torres V.S Charlie Valencia

up

LouDogg,
Whats up, my training is going great and I will be more than ready for this fight. I have been doing this for a while and am anxious to show what I have to offer to a payperview audience. Been training with olympic greco coaches and competitors and grappling with world class blackbelts. It seems impossible, but I feel stronger every fight, and this one is no exception.

Miguel

ps, Looking for sponsors so if anyone is interested let me know.

I talked to Miguel too and he confirmed he's been doing lots of wrestling and weight lifting for the fight.

ttt

ttt

Torres vs Bonnar 140 vs 205 wow

The pics are up at GFCfighter.com and Valencia does not look 135. 

So I wonder if Miguel will be coming out with those Mexican singers guys he uses in Indiana, that would kick ass and make for a grand entrance.

TTT for Miguel

they are called Mariachi's.

Diego stole that from Miguel.

He's been doing that forever, like 5-6 years easily.

ttt

Mexican BOXERS have been using mariachi band entrances even longer.

This is true, but I was one the first or one of the first to use in a mma event. The Mariachi I would get had 18 players, and they played while I warmed up in the locker room.

Hey foamy, hit me up: dbourbeau@gmail.com

Miguel is gonna tear Valancia up! That guys got mad skill.

Miguel, did I see some kind of segment on you on some random show called something like "Latino Nation" or something like that? I'm not even Latino, but when I saw them previewing a segment on a "mixedmartial arts fighter" I stuck around to watch them talking about a midwestern Mexican guy I'd never heard of (I'm in SoCal).

I've seen that show Big Worm, but I not that episode.

looking forward to the fight

good luck Miguel

also damn an 18 person Mariachi!!! that must have cost some good money. will you have Mariachi for this next fight?

Gotta go with my old coach here, Torres.

up

If you guys want to see the mariachi, you can look on my website torresmartialarts.com although it is kind of dark but you can for sure make it out.
I do not know anything about what color name I should have, but if it should be green then hook it up.
Big Worm, thanks for watching the segment, it was pretty good I think, but it did not set off my chance at acting like I would have liked, a lot safer.

I want to get a mariachi, but I donot know if it will be allowed. People do not know who I am yet. Maybe in the future. Thanks for the support guys.
Miguel

ttt

ttt