Mike Kyle Suspened from WEC!!

"unified rules would help prevent this."

Unified rules won't do anything to prevent an asshole from being an asshole, any more than legislation will stop a thief from stealing.

Flagrant violations of safety rules should mean that a fighter forfeits his purse. It's a competition. Risking a man's life because you are, basically, a classless criminal is totally unacceptable.

Rastus is correct

"LOL at the people who doubted that he intentionally bit Sims during their fight. "

Because it's common for an accidental moutn piece garze to leave a bite mark that was still present on Sims chest at the press conference which took place over 2 hours after the end of their fight???

I watched his interview on another site. He said he was training for Pride and blamed the rules on why he kicked a "down opponet".

I guess Hughes needs to be worried about Royce kicking and kneeing him.

I hope the suspension turns into a ban. I also hope that Olsen sues Kyle for everything he's got.

About this "he fights with emotion" horseshit:

The issue is not what irrational feeling is tugging at Mikey's pinhead noggin' when he's fouling and endangering men's lives. The issue is THAT he's fouling and endangering other men's lives. I don't care what sensation is guiding his fouling. Totally beside the point. For WHATEVER REASON, including Mikey's irrational and hysterical overreaction to the stress of fighting, he cannot be allowed to fight. Period.

Christ, it sickens me to listen to incompetent thinkers muddying the waters with their drivel.

^^^ I didn't read this entire thread, I just wanted to post my 2 cents.

But Balance did a good job with that.

Also, the police should be brought in for assault & battery charges.

F*** Mike Kyle

"Because it's common for an accidental moutn piece garze to leave a bite mark that was still present on Sims chest at the press conference which took place over 2 hours after the end of their fight???"

I believe we are saying the same thing...that Kyle did intentionally bite Sims. You may have misread my post.

"Also of note is that he is the ORIGINATOR of poking Bobish in the eye. All the later pokers were merely imitators"

LMAO!!!

What's this Randy Rowe thing?

Sounds like I missed a dousy of a thread.

"I believe we are saying the same thing...that Kyle did intentionally bite Sims. You may have misread my post. "

My bad lawdog.

"What's this Randy Rowe thing?"

he makes kyle look like couture in terms of class

"they should let Cro Cop kick him in the head and knock him down, then soccer kick him in the face while he's down. at that point, bring in Bob Sapp and let Bob mount and beat his face to an unrecognizable mush.
then pee on him."

capnsavem has golden-showered the correct.

Wholly fuck, I just watched the Kyle post fight interview, and damn this guy is Tyson-like-crazy!

In the end, he basically states that Olsen's corner should not have been mouthing him before the fight. Oh, and he also said that Olsen knows it was nothing personal and they shook hands after the fight.

Yep, nothing personal, he does that cheap shit to every fighter, not just you.

Link to Mike "Tyson" Kyle interview:

http://www.sherdogvideos.com/events/wec20/wec20_post_kyle.wmv

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!!

TTT!!!

I hate that old cliche', but KYLE IS BAD FOR THE SPORT!

lol @ "I know you are probably being sarcastic, but just in case:"

bad kyle.....

sorry Murph, he's still bad for the sport!

my vote, worldwide ban

ttt for UGers to watch his post fight interview:

http://www.sherdogvideos.com/events/wec20/wec20_post_kyle.wmv

Gotta love the, "His corner was talking shit to me" excuse.

olsen for quick recovery

He implied in his post fight after biting Wes Sims that it was intetional, saying that Sims cheats,so whats the problem,basically.

I don't think he can help it. His mouth is running before his brain is in gear.