Mike Kyle Suspened from WEC!!

So Wes Simms was not full of BS when he claimed he was bitten.

"So Wes Simms was not full of BS when he claimed he was bitten."

Exactly.

Also, in the Sims-Kyle fight, after already biting Sims in the chest earlier in the fight, with eleven seconds left in Round One, Kyle clearly attempts to bite Sims again while they were standing.

Kyle = Tyson (without the pre-nutball success).

MIKE "THE CANNIBAL" KYLE = Dirty fucking scumbag fighter.

Has to cheat to win. Fuck'em.

Ps Kyle ADMITTED to biting Simms when he said: "It don't matter...SHit, he's a dirty fucker too... with half the shit he's done"

I lost all respect for Kyle after that....Then absolutely laughed my ass off when Eilers trashed him. BWAHAHAH!!! I loved it.

You can watch this fight on HD-NET on May 26th

6:30 p.m. pacific time

"I lost all respect for Kyle after that....Then absolutely laughed my ass off when Eilers trashed him. BWAHAHAH!!! I loved it."

And then Kyle cried and flipped off the crowd who was boing him because not only did he bite Sims, but he kneed Eilers in the nuts as well, then fake acted like he didn't know what he did.

I thought he changed after he was respectful and apoligized for his past behavior after KO'ing Irvin, but I guess not..

Let this bitch fight Marcelo Tigre, they deserve the nut shots they'll give each other.

ttt

"unified rules would help prevent this."

How does that help with a guy that breaks rules!?? He KNOWS the rules and he breaks them. Making new or different rules doesn't mean shit to him.

Thats like saying making new laws would prevent robberies from occurring.

Samoa.

Kyle should go fight a pack of 20 starving pit bulls.

BAN THIS CHUMP

"Mark Kerr would beg to differ with you"

SHIT! Youre right man. Slipped my mind.

But I do insist that it was Kyle who made Bobish super-susceptable to future pokings.

If you can't follow the rules then stay home.

ttt