Mike Kyle

I love watchin this guy fight. Just watched him drop Travis (forgive the spelling) wiuff. He works behind a nice jab and good footwork. What is missing in his game to keep him from being in the UFC elite? His head stays up a bit much, but I enjoy his style. Phone Post

History.... Phone Post

Galanis - 

For this alone I hope he never gets to the UFC. Don't care if he has "changed". The fact he did this once is fucked up enough. I don't think you really should forgive things like this

This. No place in mma for guys like him.

Wow...never seen that before. Was there a history there or did he just fail to control himself? That's way over the top. Crazy how much he has changed. Chalk that up to young and bat shit crazy? Phone Post

Kyle vs Thiago Silva would be violent.

Has Mike ever done an interview on that incident? I can't help but wonder what the hell he thought once he watched it and saw what he responsible for. Phone Post

Jimmy said he retired

Tiresias - 

It was nice watching my man Mousasi hunt him down and annihilate him.

YOUR man? Mousasi is my bby

He bit Wes Simms too.

I hate watching Mike Kyle fight. Dude should be banned for life. After his last win, he was plugging his sponsor "Hateware".

"Hey guys, go check out Hateware.com, they're doing good things".

Yeah Mike, I'm sure they're just doing great things. A company named "Hateware" that has aligned itself with Mike Kyle. Yeah, they're probably real philanthropists. Phone Post

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -  I hate watching Mike Kyle fight. Dude should be banned for life. After his last win, he was plugging his sponsor "Hateware".

"Hey guys, go check out Hateware.com, they're doing good things".

Yeah Mike, I'm sure they're just doing great things. A company named "Hateware" that has aligned itself with Mike Kyle. Yeah, they're probably real philanthropists. Phone Post

Mike was on a national suspension after that fight.Both retired and came back to fight again.

I know what happened, and he may have been suspended, and he may not deserve a lifetime suspension. But, he wasn't suspended for long enough. Phone Post

Plus, he should be paying Brian a percentage of his purses. Phone Post

marred mma

I was ringside talking to Herb during that fight.  As soo as Kyle lost it Herb leeped over thefence to pull him off.  That wa a show of athetism. 

Brian Olsen used to post here

he retired didn't he?

Hikikomori - History.... Phone Post

/thread Phone Post

So in ur opinions...should Mike Kyle be allowed to fight anymore? We have seen flipouts in every sport. Serve the suspension and go on competing. He served his time, seems changed, what's the deal? Phone Post

leftlegtrumpcard - 

So in ur opinions...should Mike Kyle be allowed to fight anymore? We have seen flipouts in every sport. Serve the suspension and go on competing. He served his time, seems changed, what's the deal? Phone Post

There were some LONG threads about this.

Maybe a blue could bring one back to the top for us?