Mike Perry next fight will have only gf in corner

MartialArtsMixed -

Yeah he divorced "sweep the leg" girl and is with a latina girl just outta high school... florida

I ain’t mad at it 

Am I the only one that things the fat ass blonde was much hotter? 

1 Like

he should be in Bellator smashing cans for Coker

SHOGUN250 - 

This new one seems to use a lot of make up so I’m not sure what she really looks like. The blonde was pretty cute though. The Platinum Princess.

Both look good to me.

HELWIG - 

My last fight my opponent opted to have his 8 months pregnant wife as his corner.

I wound up choking him unconscious and she was shaking the cage with her fingers like Sarah Connor in Terminator 2 Judgment Day when she imagines the nukes hitting the playground.

Just bizzare.

I’ve cornered against a fighter who had his girlfriend in his corner. Very, very strange.

StrikingMMA -
SHOGUN250 - 

This new one seems to use a lot of make up so I’m not sure what she really looks like. The blonde was pretty cute though. The Platinum Princess.

Both look good to me.

When I say moving on up, I didn’t mean in terms of hotness because Platinum Princess got the curves. I meant in terms of social medium influence and hotness. Platinum Princess has 46.7 K  Instagram followers while Rossaayyyy Has 227K. That’s a big jump.

If Mike Perry can take this girl in the octagon as cornerman, and win the fight, Masvidal should immediately vacate the belt for BMF.

HYBRID JON - 

Incredibly stupid move on his part unless he plans on getting his dick sucked between rounds

Ha ha

This and the “Sarah Connor” story are great :wink:

If he just likes to swing for the fences like a madman he doesn’t need much coaching now does he? But that’s for fight night. To actually get better in training, he better be listening to some competent people!

Serious question.  At what point is a fighter too stupid to have on the roster?  Like, at what point does the UFC say "this guy is going to cost us a lot more money than he makes us"?  You KNOW they use that metric for veterans like Mir, Roy Nelson, Gegard, Rory and Machida. 

I think there's a retard threshold that shouldn't be crossed, and while there are a lot of special folks on the UFC roster, Perry's an outlier amongst outliers.  Not a good look to be putting uncivilized individuals in front of the camera.

1 Like
ScreenName22 -
MartialArtsMixed -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAWshUZAk6k/?igshid=u98tmllpur46

She's about a 4.

Not sure how I missed the face tattoo until just now.  On the topic of retard thresholds... face tattoos, while I have nothing against them personally, would make a good benchmark.  If you have one, you're too low functioning to be trusted in front of the camera.

Is Mike Perry a slightly harder hitting, less talented Junie Browning?

HELWIG -

My last fight my opponent opted to have his 8 months pregnant wife as his corner.

I wound up choking him unconscious and she was shaking the cage with her fingers like Sarah Connor in Terminator 2 Judgment Day when she imagines the nukes hitting the playground.

Just bizzare.

Ooo details, man, details!  

Did the rod in his back wake him up?

jgiveshead -

Is Mike Perry a slightly harder hitting, less talented Junie Browning?

Less talented? Junie Browning fucking sucked. Mike is ghetto, but Junie had legitimate mental problems.

Till is so much taller and has straiter shots. Perry has the power to pull off lucky KO but it’s his only shot

Denis Kelly - 

I hate to say it but I agree with him. He seems like an uncoachable fighter who just wants to get in and swing for the fences. You don't need a coach for this. Coaches are there to teach technique, give technical and tactical advice before and during a fight. From what I've seen of Perry I doubt he would take any notice of coaches so he may as well just train by himself or his girlfriend and save himself some money because no doubt his big payday fights won't last much longer. 

Yeah, but you need someone who knows what to ice, where to direct the cut man, when to use endswell, etc.

Bill Mahoney - Till is so much taller and has straiter shots. Perry has the power to pull off lucky KO but it's his only shot

Perry has gone 2-5 in his last 7 fights, and his 2 wins are decisions against guys who typically fight at 155. Till had a bad loss to Masvidal in there, but is Till is still a huge step above Perry in my opinion.

2 years from now, Till is still going to be a top 5 ish UFC fighter and Mike Perry will be fighting in BKFC against weird dudes with ponytails.

Pretty sure there was a thread not long ago that he was back with the wife, the blonde. Who really fucking knows though.