Mike Swick is battling cancer

Okay. They are doing the minimum necessary steps to moderate to prevent them from getting in trouble… And it’s pretty subjective.

1 Like

Pure faggotry is what it is comrade! Mike Swick would NOT approve!

2 Likes

Mr Swick best wishes you are an exciting fighter and an inspiring Martial Artist.

beat this cancer Mike!

Good Luck.

That’s not true because the minute something serious about website gets posted the mods appear.

I posted the a word slang for Jewish and immediately got a private message from Kirik telling me not to use inflammatory language. It’s odd and selective moderation.

1 Like

MotherFUCK cancer.

Fucking sick of it.

Everywhere you fucking turn…

But Mike is a beast, he easily beats it.

2 Likes

I didn’t even see your comment. I was just speaking in general responding to whoever I quoted

With this weird new app design. I sometimes post then read the thread backwards.

1 Like

Good news from Swick:

17 Likes

God damnit, one of the good ones. Why couldn’t a POS like junnie browning or let me bang bro be one of these guys who gets cancer. Mike’s always shown nothing but respect to everyone and his podcast is one of the best MMA podcasts hands down. I hope he sees this thread and it helps encourage him to pride style stomp the piss out of cancer and know we are all pulling for him.

I know this place can be a tough place to frequent but he did and even got respect from most all here because he’s such a cool dude. Mike the UGs here for ya brother and know you’re going to beat this shit into Bolivia big homie.

Good news

Sending positive vibes your way mike!!!

2 Likes

Hopefully since you have cancer you’re not wasting your time scrolling through the UG, but in case you are, I will pray for your full recovery. It sounds like your head is in the right place, keep your head up, and don’t lose hope. We’re all sending positive energy your way, Mike! Fuck cancer.

4 Likes

Love your interviews and podcasts on youtube and have been a fan since TUF, if youre reading this keep pushing Mike, I’m pulling for your you!

3 Likes

Damn,look at the size of those fins.

Awesome news!
Looking great!

1 Like

Kick Cancers Azz…

1 Like

Thicc, Lean, Tight… Positivity and well wishes to Mike Quick Swick!

6 Likes

GOod to hear youre beating cancers ass Mike. Whats going on with the podcast? Really enjoyed it. U havent done a new ep in a while? Get back on it.

2 Likes