Mike Thomas Brown vs. Diego "The Gun" Nunes - DAMN

Why in the fuck was this on the untelevised prelims?

they should have gave two Fight of the Night bonuses

Mike Brown is the man as usual, and what a display by Diego Nunes

hopefully Brown doesnt get released. One of my favorites.

ttt this is a must see fight

Good fight, brown shouldnt be cut  hes still a top 10 FW

word. badass.

great fight and i've got a lot of respect for Nunes, but i thought Brown won.

I was surprised that Rogan made no mention of the spinning side kicks that landed in round one. They all hit clean and pulled an obvious reaction from Brown.

I gave Brown the final round for a score of 29-28 Brown. Close fight nonetheless, but still surprising to see Brown lose three of his last five.

Thanks Caposa!!

Mike's fight kinda went under the radar..

brown won round 1, nunes won the 2nd and the 3rd i would give to nunes since he landed the most significant strikes and did the most damage.

Should have been on the televised prelims over Marcus Davis and Phil Baroni.

Damn good fight!!

ohferfuxsakes -  Thanks for posting caposa!

Illegal knee fucked his eye up...imho.

Nah, they did a replay later and the illegal knee clearly hit the top of the head. Still not sure what caused the eye to swell.

thanks caposa, great fight.

Awesome fight and a good decision for once.

QTyp - 
ohferfuxsakes -  Thanks for posting caposa!

Illegal knee fucked his eye up...imho.

Nah, they did a replay later and the illegal knee clearly hit the top of the head. Still not sure what caused the eye to swell.

In the first round Brown lands a big right uppercut after the lands that monster left hook they replayed. I think that's the punch that caused the swelling.

helluva fight. Love the spinning back kicks. Brown's faced a meatgrinder gauntlet of comp. Hopefully he can take a couple fights to rebuild. Then again, how about a Gamburyan rematch? Mike's much more accomplished at 145, but they have similar styles and physiques, would be a burner.

Nunes' face reminded me of this

sick fight, this fight should have been on the maincard or at least ION prelims.
rd 1 - brown, nunes did have a nice finish to it
rd 2 - nunes
rd 3 - nunes slightly, but it was as close of a fight as you can get.