Mir caught with bullets in Brazil, detained

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Frank Mir Cat -
RedDragonUK - 
Strykr619 -
Porkchop - 
theshooter - F' gun control laws.

They seemed to work for Australia and the UK....

LOL tell that to the British Army soldier who gets BEHEADED in broad daylight in front of the Public...

LOL at country's who think guns are the problem.
We have guns in military and police doofus. We also dont have school shooting massacres. That should be wake up call enough no?

How many more will it take Phone Post 3.0

Is that you Piers?

That's a psycho problem, not a gun problem. If someone wants to kill school kids and they don't have legal access to a gun, do you think they will just change their mind? Or will they get a gun illegally, or maybe use a bomb?

Lol @ 'psycho' problem.

Every country has psycho's but they can't easily gain access to guns.

Get one illegally? Not that easy in most countries.

Bomb? Lol :D Phone Post 3.0

Yeah a bomb, like the ones at the Boston Marathon, like the ones the Columbine shooters had, or ones like the jihadi's use.

It's called the interwebz, you're actually on it right now. The only limit to what you can find on it is your imagination.

akira323 -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Frank Mir Cat -
RedDragonUK - 
Strykr619 -
Porkchop - 

LOL tell that to the British Army soldier who gets BEHEADED in broad daylight in front of the Public...

LOL at country's who think guns are the problem.
We have guns in military and police doofus. We also dont have school shooting massacres. That should be wake up call enough no?

How many more will it take Phone Post 3.0

Is that you Piers?

That's a psycho problem, not a gun problem. If someone wants to kill school kids and they don't have legal access to a gun, do you think they will just change their mind? Or will they get a gun illegally, or maybe use a bomb?

Lol @ 'psycho' problem.

Every country has psycho's but they can't easily gain access to guns.

Get one illegally? Not that easy in most countries.

Bomb? Lol :D Phone Post 3.0

i dont know if youve noticed but gun cultures deeply ingrained in our society. it sucks people die but its something we've obviously accepted. sorry we dont fit your expectations on what a country is supposed to be like
I ain't got no issue with your gun laws but they do enable psychos to kill more easily via the use of a gun.

It's not rocket science. Phone Post 3.0

CindyO - 

"The more Mir waited, the more his concern grew about what might happen next. So he called for help from the guy he knew could help, and would probably find out anyway whatever happened: UFC President Dana White.

“They were being pretty casual with me, as far as I had access to my phone,” Mir said. “I was like, I’m not going to call the wife – what’s she going to do besides panic and freak out? I know where the buck’s eventually going to stop. Let me start out at the top of the food chain and let that sort it out. It will save me a bunch of phone calls.”

White told him to hang tight. After an hour of waiting, the police showed up.

“The gentleman came over, and he had a smile on his face,” Mir said. “He handed me my passport and let me know that I could have the passport and he was going to keep the bullets, and to try not to make that mistake again.”

---------------------------

Hahahaha!!! Suck it, DW haters:)

Cindy

Yeah, cuz fuck respecting and following the laws of another country if your boss can just buy your way clear.

Casual Kiwi -
CindyO -

"The more Mir waited, the more his concern grew about what might happen next. So he called for help from the guy he knew could help, and would probably find out anyway whatever happened: UFC President Dana White.

“They were being pretty casual with me, as far as I had access to my phone,” Mir said. “I was like, I’m not going to call the wife – what’s she going to do besides panic and freak out? I know where the buck’s eventually going to stop. Let me start out at the top of the food chain and let that sort it out. It will save me a bunch of phone calls.”

White told him to hang tight. After an hour of waiting, the police showed up.

“The gentleman came over, and he had a smile on his face,” Mir said. “He handed me my passport and let me know that I could have the passport and he was going to keep the bullets, and to try not to make that mistake again.”

---------------------------

Hahahaha!!! Suck it, DW haters:)

Cindy
Lol I think we all know who is "sucking it" when it comes to dfw Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife - 

Sounds like a lot of unarmed pussies in here. Waaahh my country doesnt have guns. Bunch of spear chuckers.

I've got firearms, but any responsible firearm owner knows you're responsible for your firearms and ammunition 24/7. Mr Mir clearly does not fall into that category.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/295/9/6/the_bald_father_by_caseharts-d5iogap.png

newtotheinterweb -
Team Blackhouse Fan -
Porkchop -

Do they? You checked the violent crime rates in the uk? Phone Post 3.0
No other western nation to my knowledge has the amount of firearm related crime the U.S. does. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah. They just gouge eyeballs and slash guts with knives. I'd rather be shot. You guys don't realize the amount of guns in America. If they outlaw them, the only ppl that would have them are criminals. We would have no protection. Just last week, 100 yards from my house, a guy pulled an unregistered gun out and tried to rob a pharmacy. He was flipping out. No way he left without killing someone. He was paranoid and high on pain pills. Thankfully, one of the pharmacists had a registered gun and was able to save everybody when he gunned the robber down. It's sad that it had to end that way but at least innocent ppl were not killed. The pharmacist has packed a gun for 30 years and never had to pull it before. Gun laws are a way to give government more control. Phone Post 3.0