Mir caught with bullets in Brazil, detained

MrFluffyHippo - Just bullets or ammunition? Glad they didn't charge him for anything. Phone Post 3.0

LOL!

CindyO -

"The more Mir waited, the more his concern grew about what might happen next. So he called for help from the guy he knew could help, and would probably find out anyway whatever happened: UFC President Dana White.

“They were being pretty casual with me, as far as I had access to my phone,” Mir said. “I was like, I’m not going to call the wife – what’s she going to do besides panic and freak out? I know where the buck’s eventually going to stop. Let me start out at the top of the food chain and let that sort it out. It will save me a bunch of phone calls.”

White told him to hang tight. After an hour of waiting, the police showed up.

“The gentleman came over, and he had a smile on his face,” Mir said. “He handed me my passport and let me know that I could have the passport and he was going to keep the bullets, and to try not to make that mistake again.”

---------------------------

Hahahaha!!! Suck it, DW haters:)

Cindy
I'm not a DW hater but Jesus Christ, could you stuff any more of his balls in your mouth? Phone Post 3.0

Well I'm just glad he was caught with them and not by them. Phone Post 3.0

CindyO -

"The more Mir waited, the more his concern grew about what might happen next. So he called for help from the guy he knew could help, and would probably find out anyway whatever happened: UFC President Dana White.

“They were being pretty casual with me, as far as I had access to my phone,” Mir said. “I was like, I’m not going to call the wife – what’s she going to do besides panic and freak out? I know where the buck’s eventually going to stop. Let me start out at the top of the food chain and let that sort it out. It will save me a bunch of phone calls.”

“The gentleman came over, and he had a smile on his face,” Mir said. “He handed me my passport and let me know that I could have the passport and he was going to keep the bullets, and to try not to make that mistake again.”

Cindy
Lol I think we all know who is "sucking it" when it comes to dfw Phone Post 3.0

Strykr619 -
Porkchop - 
theshooter - F' gun control laws.

They seemed to work for Australia and the UK....

LOL tell that to the British Army soldier who gets BEHEADED in broad daylight in front of the Public...

LOL at country's who think guns are the problem.
Would never happen in 'Merica. Imagine if some nut tried to attack people at fort hood, the largest US army base which is located in fun loving Texas. Phone Post 3.0

Meant gun loving, although it is also a fun loving state. Phone Post 3.0

Koga - 
Strykr619 -
Porkchop - 

LOL tell that to the British Army soldier who gets BEHEADED in broad daylight in front of the Public...

Would never happen in 'Merica. Imagine if some nut tried to attack people at fort hood, the largest US army base which is located in fun loving Texas. Phone Post 3.0

Military bases are gun free zones.

CindyO -

Cindy
Wow, he mustve gotten your rocks off good. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_EnderTL - This happened to me and my wife. She didn't properly clear out the bag she took as a carry on and I had a big ass bush knife in it. The look on the girls face at the airport was hilarious. I was kind of embarassed and told them to just keep it. They offered to mail it home to me but I was like FUCK IT! Lol Phone Post 3.0
Yep. I somehow made out of JFK with a huge pocket knife in my carry on coat! I didn't notice it was in my pocket till my plane landed in San Francisco. Talk about incompetent security.

Then another time I made it to vegas with a box cutter, and again JFK didn't stop me, but security at vegas did on the way back Phone Post 3.0

Es normal.

Seriously, I could see how that would actually happen. Phone Post 3.0

Strykr619 -
Porkchop - 

We have guns in military and police doofus. We also dont have school shooting massacres. That should be wake up call enough no?

How many more will it take Phone Post 3.0

He's going squatch hunting Phone Post 3.0

Honestly what could Dana have said?

Why would police listen to him?

Porkchop - 

That's because y'all are dick tuckers. Why else would a country's citizens allow themselves to be disarmed by a bloated government?

Guns kill people? No, people kill people. Guns are inanimate objects. King Obama said yesterday that, "Islam doesn't kill people, people kill people". Thus, the Gun debate is over in the United States. No one in their right mind would hand over the means to protect themselves in the current state of world affairs. American liberals hung themselves on their own petard.

Porkchop -

Yeah, sure works with the stabbings. Fuck off. Phone Post 3.0

RedDragonUK - 
Strykr619 -
Porkchop - 

We have guns in military and police doofus. We also dont have school shooting massacres. That should be wake up call enough no?

Is that you Piers?

That's a psycho problem, not a gun problem. If someone wants to kill school kids and they don't have legal access to a gun, do you think they will just change their mind? Or will they get a gun illegally, or maybe use a bomb?

I did the same thing one time, they had to write up a report said they could fine me 200 but nothing came of it. Phone Post 3.0

CindyO -

Cindy
Dana did this to ensure the fight went ahead, not to help Frank.

I'm not a Dana hater BTW. I think he does an awesome job.

Just pointing out he had a vested interest in ensuring Frank was released. Phone Post 3.0

Frank Mir Cat -
RedDragonUK - 
Strykr619 -
Porkchop - 

Is that you Piers?

That's a psycho problem, not a gun problem. If someone wants to kill school kids and they don't have legal access to a gun, do you think they will just change their mind? Or will they get a gun illegally, or maybe use a bomb?

Lol @ 'psycho' problem.

Every country has psycho's but they can't easily gain access to guns.

Get one illegally? Not that easy in most countries.

Bomb? Lol :D Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Frank Mir Cat -
RedDragonUK - 
Strykr619 -
Porkchop - 

Is that you Piers?

Lol @ 'psycho' problem.

Every country has psycho's but they can't easily gain access to guns.

Get one illegally? Not that easy in most countries.

Bomb? Lol :D Phone Post 3.0

i dont know if youve noticed but gun cultures deeply ingrained in our society. it sucks people die but its something we've obviously accepted. sorry we dont fit your expectations on what a country is supposed to be like