Mir not training much for Mirko 'Excuses' CroCop

I hope Mir waddles right into the eye of the storm like he's walking down his driveway...

I only recall Crocop saying that he wouldnt be able to have a quality training camp because of the short notice on the fight.

MarkRobinson - I only recall Crocop saying that he wouldnt be able to have a quality training camp because of the short notice on the fight.

Crocop is a sharp guy-- if he said this, it was on purpose

he is playing flag football three times/week.

nyhcloyalty - Check this out, I was doing some math last night.

MIRKO CROCOP.

MIR - KO CROCOP.

MIR'S GONNA WIN BY KO. IT'S FUCKING SCIENCE.

LMAO.....voted up!

Uhh, retard, wiki Bi polar disorder, there are 3 types.

smokeweed420 - uh that "diagnosis" of bi polar is pretty retarded, i think you might have mental issues, i think you have asbergers syndrome perhaps

bi polar people typically swing from an emotional high to a low over a period of days, not months, or hours, or... fuckit your just wrong

i think mir just cant beat the likes of carwin brock just being far too strong for him... but he will probably continue to run through the lower tiers of the division.

kinda like roy nelson i gues... will dominate the check kongos of this world, yet will get their ass handed to them by JDS cain brock carwin. anything other than that i think mir probably can beat most of the time...

humphrey sphinctermuscle - it is so easy to not like that douchebag

This!

I hope Cro-Cop kicks Mir's head into the third row!

RickStorm - 

Good interview.. thanks for posting it JT

ur always welcome man

CroCop has responded!

Mir's a douche most of the time, but not in that vid. If Crocop said he wasn't going in 100% because of short notice then he shouldn't have taken the fight. It is incredibly disrespectful and he should know better at this point in his career. Mir usually comes off as an arrogant prick, but it was a mild and somewhat comical response. Still rooting for CC.

up

I don't see how Cro Cop wins this one. He is too old and slow anymore.  I think Mir takes it.

man, what an exciting main event. two guys who are hardly training for the fight. wooooo!

Cro Cop has pretty good takedown defense, and I suspect that Mir, knowing this, will come out trying to make a statement by standing with Cro Cop. I see Frank either trying to prove a point by striking with Cro Cop, or looking for a quick takedown/sub.

Either way, Cro Cop is still very dangerous, and all it takes is one miscalculation for him to take your head off.

I think Cro Cop takes this one by decision.

Win, lose, or draw, it will be interesting to see where this fight leaves both guys in the HW division.

I dont care how he looks I will pay to see Cro Cop whenever he fights. Dude is a true legend of the sport and I still believe there is one or two more LHK KOs left in him. Ill be there live and my only regret its I dont think Im close enuff to the cage to catch Mir's noggin when Mirko knocks it into the crowd.

In reality mir is going to shoot pretty much instantly

When was the last time Cro Cop KO'd anybody with a head kick? Was it the Wandelei fight? Shoot when was the last time he even landed a head kick? :(

Grakman -  When was the last time Cro Cop KO'd anybody with a head kick? Was it the Wandelei fight? Shoot when was the last time he even landed a head kick? :(

his last fight with Pat Barry, via ax kick

JT42382 - 
Grakman -  When was the last time Cro Cop KO'd anybody with a head kick? Was it the Wandelei fight? Shoot when was the last time he even landed a head kick? :(

his last fight with Pat Barry, via ax kick

That's right, how could I forget! Didn't appear to do too much harm though...

I hope Mir doesn't take this fight serious, Cro Cop's standup will give Mir problems