MMA Clothing Review- Hitman!

by no means was this fight pretty, i was stuck in half guard twice and with that much weight on top on me i wasnt going anywhere, i had to take a few shots, but eventually i secured a takedown from the knees, attempted a sidechoke, he defended, i took mount and dropped a few shots of my own for the tapout. the distance he could hit me from on the feet really was amazing, i tried to clinch a few times but it was useless because i had to try from so far away, i knew it looked like crap, but so would getting ktfo'd. on a side note the guy i fought, Heath Lane, was a very cool guy, he was very respectful and humble when i talked to him after the fight, any guy with that size could have a bright future in the sport.

function over form everytime

the guy must have been 280 or more... that's no small fry.

good thing you had a pair of comfortable shorts

ttt

"ttt The black shorts with the blank option come compleatly blank with no logos on them at all. on the size thing they are a little over not much. but they have an internall draw string. order a size down if you are going to be using them for hard core training or if you will be cutting weight for a tourny or for a fight. "

now I know

Hitman is the shi% Dan hooked me up when i needed it. He is the only no gi guy i buy from.

ttt camo shorts and all the new logos are insane, i buy my stuff in pairs so i can train in one set and wear the others out.

"i buy my stuff in pairs so i can train in one set and wear the others out. "

lol! hopefully you dont mean rashguards

TTT for HITMAN FIGHT GEAR!!

Dan, they're here and they're sweet.

awesome deal, buy a pair of shorts get free t-shirt and hat.

the shorts have got to be the most comfortable article of clothing i own now, period. they seem pretty damn tough, too. i'm short and stocky and whatever fits me in the waist usually doesn't fit me too well in the ass or thighs. they're a full cut but not overly long (also a problem for me), and the drawstring helps to snug them up a bit. great piece of clothing. I'll be ordering more stuff after the holidays.

Dan it's me jim i placed another order tonight met a couple more guys at the gym and they loved the shorts.

TTT

Excellent news about the totally blank shorts. Thats great for people who want to put custom shit on them. With the blank shorts be a permanent staple of your gear Dan or limited time only?

Im usually picky like a broad about clothing, especially stuff to train in. I like no distractions. I cannot find any real flaw in these shorts.

I have never once had them pulled off me or even down enough to be distacting. And that includes rolling with guys up to 320lbs.

The only instance of battle damage the shorts have ever shown is a single hole the size of a watch battery.

And as it's been said, you can wear them around like reg shorts.

Seriously, hitman board shorts are better than anti-lock brakes.

Perfect x-mas presents for sure. I live in Cali where its always warm and we can wear trunks all year round (especially right now) and I swear I wear my hitman trunks more then any other article of clothing. TTT some sick threads!

hitman,

all Ok with the order?