MMA companies - The good list

Thanks Tim for the kind words. We are just a small company that is trying to support the sport and have fun doing it. We normaly ship within one day of orders , unless of extreme situations ( like out of stock items ), but I have always taken care of any customer respectivly. Hell I have even been known to help out other fight gear companies with getting there gear and filling there orders. It's all about the sport and keeping it alive. Anyway, thanks for the support. Peace! www.havocfightgear.com ttt

Tim/Bogart6868,

Thanks bro. I certainly appreciate it. As a new/small business we try very hard to make customer service a top priority.

I agree completely with your recommendation of Havoc Fight Gear. Scott runs a very professional business.

Aaron Little

Performance Edge Productions

ttt

Hitman and Nogi

The one site I really want to stress here is sherdog.com

I have ordered from them several times, and all but once everything came in the time specified, three days.

One time I ordered a 6 dvd set and it didn't come. I email Jeff and he said he had shipped it days ago. He sent out another set immediately.

sherdog.com's customer service is A1.

I would add BJJMart.com to the ones already mentioned. They get their orders out incredibly fast and they e-mail you every step of the way, like Atama does.

Also, Mkimonos are great. Fast service and friendly. My only complaint is that they have almost no gis in my size. It seems like they take a long time to get new shipments in from Brazil. Other than that, they are top notch too.

riofightwear.com came through for me, i ordered some stuff from them and it came through great. Even up here in Canada! ;)

How long did it take to get stuff from FCF fighter.com?

is that your answer?

Sherdog.com has provided good service for a very long time.