MMA fighter says weed NOT a performance enhancer

This young lad should buy a vaporizer for me endurance

The issue isn't really whether its a performance enhancer though. The athletic commissions also try to prevent people from having substances in them that can detract from their performance.

Most people would agree that alcohol was not performance enhancing, yet they wont allow someone to fight if they have what is deemed to be an excessive amount of alcohol in their system.

Eddie, i dont feel like making a new thread or anything so ill just ask here. Is mastering the twister going to come out on dvd anytime soon?

Like I said, Snatch is a great movie...

its still illegal, so why do it?

So is switching lanes without using your blinker but people do it

lol

he didnt realize how weed enhance his performance ;)

Some people smoke weed and can't even complete sentences... some people smoke weed and can do amazing things...

It should not be attributed to the drug but to the individual...

For some people it can enhance performance... for some people it can inhibit performance.

The thing that strikes me as comical is that Eddie, who admits to smoking pot frequently, and also praises the positive influence it gives him while training, does a complete 180 and comes on here and tries to champion the cause of it NOT being a performance enhancing drug...

Eddie has spoken many times of how he "rolls better stoned". Trust me, Eddie does not smoke pot because it hinders his abilities.....

I love Eddie and consider him a friend, but let's keep it real...

^psssst... it was a joke.

Bad Monkey Fight Shop - This young lad should buy a vaporizer for me endurance

Is the vaporizer better for endurance over a regular spliff?

Using a vaporizer is just plain better! ......and yes its better for you as it lacks the carcinogens.

Vape1 is cheap and easy to use. Its like 125 150 range.

www.vaporbrothers.com

great products and helpful customer service!

Needc0ck -  ttt for cheap vape recommendations.

a good cheap one is a vapor genie.its a vaporizer pipe that works with a lighter.its great and only $50.

if you want good vape recommendations go to www.fuckcombustion.com

vapor genie - $50

magic flight launch box - $60-$80(depending on battery charger and accesories) also doesn't have the nasty butane taste since it uses AA batteries

if you don't want a portable there are more under $200 that are awesome. check out that site it is full of great info!

WARNING: Smoking marjijuana can lead to massive juice intake. This was an actual late night massive juice attack, no joke, I killed that juice like OJ.

Photobucket

bigwignj - Eddie, i dont feel like making a new thread or anything so ill just ask here. Is mastering the twister going to come out on dvd anytime soon?

That Eddie is one ugly mutha!!!