MMA Photographer

I was almost a UFC MMA Photographer... Hooked up with Funky Monkey MMA (www.FunkyMonkeyMMA.com) to do some photography at the upcoming UFC in Sydney. They applied for a Press pass for me but sadly their website doesn't get enough web traffic for the UFC.

What a bummer was really looking forward to shooting the show here in Sydney. I think I'd have been the first MMA Fighter to have been a press photographer at a UFC Event as well.

Then my UFC Resume would've been... Fighter, Corner Man, Commentator, Press Photographer... ah well, maybe one day, there's still time for it to happen.

Elvis

www.ElvisSinosicPhotography.com

Come on, UFC! This is Elvis we're talking about.

Saucy, make it happen! Put Elvis right next to Josh Hedges if you have to.

Imagine a fight photographer snapping that perfect pic and celebrating thusly:

Kirik - Make Elvis your photographer for this event. You surely get enough traffic.
Elvis, the Official Photographer of the UG

Thanks guys... I appreciate the support.

I can only imagine being Fight Photographer for the UG!

"Kirik - Make Elvis your photographer for this event. You surely get enough traffic.
Elvis, the Official Photographer of the UG"

I 2nd that emotion

Signed, would love to get to this event and see you there Elvis Phone Post 3.0

TTT, and a clickable link.

http://www.ElvisSinosicPhotography.com

Get the man his press pass!! Phone Post

Dude I cannot guarantee anything, at all, but we do regularly and legitimately get press passes. Email me if you want Kirik@MMA.tv. I really like your photography, too, have been meaning to blog about it for a while.

Kirik -

Dude I cannot guarantee anything, at all, but we do regularly and legitimately get press passes. Email me if you want Kirik@MMA.tv. I really like your photography, too, have been meaning to blog about it for a while.

Awesome!!!

Do it Elvis!!! UG photographer is the jacket you want to wear.

VU to u n the head Hancho Phone Post 3.0

Kirik - 

Kirik made it happen! (As much as he can do from his end)

Elvis -

Thanks guys... I appreciate the support.

I can only imagine being Fight Photographer for the UG!

Voted up and I vote for this! Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -
Kirik - 

Soooo awesome Kirik! Phone Post 3.0

Threads like these make me adore this place :-) Phone Post 3.0

Hong Kong Phooey -

Fighter/trainer/UGphotographer Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully we get a larger audience by the next event so we can have you covering it for us sir, until then SIGNED and TTT for Elvis covering the event for the UG!! Make it happen Kirik!

That is awesome Kirik! Thanks for the support everyone. Phone Post 3.0

Elvis, Kirik, Justin Wren and I have teamed up to make it happen, once again.

Gotta say a big thanks to everyone. Got my application in with the UFC and it's being processed. Excited about the possibility of shooting the UFC as Photographer.

Booyah!

MMA Playwright - 
Kirik - 

Fucking awesome. Great job, Kirik!

Looking forward to your photo's, Elvis!